Water Cooling Titan Xp

Titan XP = Titan X Pascal

Spoiler

My system:

CPU: i5-6600K <> Mobo: Gigabyte Z270X Ultra Gaming <> Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 <> GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 <> SSD: Intel 600p 256Gb

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (16Gb @ 3000Mhz) <> PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W <> Case: Corsair Carbide 400C <> Fans: 6x Bitfenix Spectre 

Monitor: Asus VG248QE <> Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300 <> Keyboard: Gamdias Hermes Ultimate <> Speakers: Logitech Z333

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Ok, my cheapo Bitfenix fans are 120mm, all six of them. Are you happy now?

Spoiler

I am not actually Linus...

Spoiler

You can leave my signature now.....

1 minute ago, TheNextLinus said:

no the new titan x pascal not the old

Oh, you mean the brand new Titan Xp, I see.

I don't know about that, sorry mate.

Spoiler

My system:

CPU: i5-6600K <> Mobo: Gigabyte Z270X Ultra Gaming <> Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 <> GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 <> SSD: Intel 600p 256Gb

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (16Gb @ 3000Mhz) <> PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W <> Case: Corsair Carbide 400C <> Fans: 6x Bitfenix Spectre 

Monitor: Asus VG248QE <> Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300 <> Keyboard: Gamdias Hermes Ultimate <> Speakers: Logitech Z333

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, The_Promised_End said:

no the new titan x pascal not the old

Email EK (if its from ek) or whoever made the block

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

It should be compatible. As far as I know Titan XP waterblocks are compatible with the 1080 Ti, so they should also be compatible with the Titan XP which is just the same chip with all CUDA's enabled and faster clocks in the memory.

58 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

The EKWB Titan X (Pascal), 1080 Ti, and Titan Xp blocks are interchangeable.  

thx

2 hours ago, TheNextLinus said:

OP used the little 'p' which you know full well stands for Titan Xp. Not the previous Titan X Pascal which for some reason spos like to call the Titan XP. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

2 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

OP used the little 'p' which you know full well stands for Titan Xp. Not the previous Titan X Pascal which for some reason spos like to call the Titan XP. 

I can't read, I apologize.

Spoiler

My system:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler