What games are good these days?

EightMoons

I seem to have a bit of a case of ADD with video games these days.

Can I get some help with figuring out what game I should play?
I've played so many games that they all seem the same these days.

PC Games preferred.

600528.png

The real Moondrelor o-o

Lost access to my old account. GG

What games do you like/have liked in the past? I could recommend something like FIFA, but we all know that's not gonna be helpful xD

EVE (My Gaming Build)

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ Stock Speeds - Cooling: Phanteks TC-12DX - PSU: Corsair RM750 - GPU: MSI GTX 1070 - Storage: 1x 120gb Samsung 830 Evo SSD (OS Drive) | 1x 120gb Hyperx 3k SSD (Audio Editing) | 1x 480gb Sandisk Ultra II SSD (Games) | 1x 1TB Hard Drive (Mass Storage) - Case: NZXT Phantom 530 - Misc: NZXT Hue RGB LED and controller

it will depend on what you think is "good", i personally suggest games such as KSP, first watchdog, civ, zelda games( get a switch), pokemon games, fire emblem, life is strange, last of us( ps3,ps4,ps4 pro) list goes on. 

FTL

Rimworld

Insurgency

Punch club

Player unknown battle grounds (looks awesome but didn't play yet)

Receiver

(Bit of a Indy guy I guess)

But besides PUBG all very different games then most and not to so expensive either especially when you find them in a sale

Oh Yea kerbal space program is great as mention before by forgot to add that one

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

it will depend on what you think is "good", i personally suggest games such as KSP, first watchdog, civ, zelda games( get a switch), pokemon games, fire emblem, life is strange, last of us( ps3,ps4,ps4 pro) list goes on. 

1 minute ago, ThatCarlosGuy said:

FIFA

if i wanted to play the game over and over again i would play halo one, three times. 

If you play the same genre, it might feel pretty much the same.

FIFA

Battlefield 1

Tomb Raider

GTA

City Skylines

Astroneer

Oxygen Not Included

Project High Rise

SimCity

XCom

Command & Conquer series

Overwatch

Crysis

We Happy Few

Master of Orion

Stellaris

Those are different games in different Genre

3 minutes ago, NLD1st said:

FTL

Rimworld

Insurgency

Punch club

Player unknown battle grounds (looks awesome but didn't play yet)

Receiver

(Bit of a Indy guy I guess)

But besides PUBG all very different games then most and not to so expensive either especially when you find them in a sale

I've played PUBG, I'm enjoying it, minus the few problems it has right now, but that's to be expected.

4 minutes ago, ThatCarlosGuy said:

What games do you like/have liked in the past? I could recommend something like FIFA, but we all know that's not gonna be helpful xD

I've played so many games it's hard to list, but I should of mentioned PC ONLY as well. Sorry, however I really really enjoy MMORPG's. I don't really enjoy playing Single Player games.

4 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

I should of mentioned PC ONLY sorry. But yeah, as said in my previous comment, I really enjoyed MMORPG's before they all turned into the same basic formula. 

The real Moondrelor o-o

1 minute ago, swizeus said:

If you play the same genre, it might feel pretty much the same.

FIFA

Battlefield 1

Tomb Raider

GTA

City Skylines

Astroneer

Oxygen Not Included

Project High Rise

SimCity

XCom

Command & Conquer series

Overwatch

Crysis

We Happy Few

Those are different games in different Genre

I have played all of those games. Except for FIFA, I don't really enjoy that genre.

My uttermost favorite has been MMORPG's, but there is nothing good out there right now.

And I know I said I don't really like single player games but, the few that I do play, Mount & Blade was my shit. I loved that game. I'm so excited for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. I've also been playing Star Citizen, but that game isn't releasing for another 2 years.

The real Moondrelor o-o

Well if you don't like single player only insurgency is left of my list. 

Quite "hardcore" little to no hud. Simple but effective game. Co-op single and multi-player mode tons of mods on steam as well

1 minute ago, NLD1st said:

Well if you don't like single player only insurgency is left of my list. 

Quite "hardcore" little to no hud. Simple but effective game. Co-op single and multi-player mode tons of mods on steam as well

I did play Insurgency a while back, on my 270x, didn't perform well... But I do have a new computer. Maybe I'll give it another swing.

Is there competitive ranked play in the game yet?

The real Moondrelor o-o

12 minutes ago, EightMoons said:

I did play Insurgency a while back, on my 270x, didn't perform well... But I do have a new computer. Maybe I'll give it another swing.

Is there competitive ranked play in the game yet?

Dunno mainly I enjoy coop and feel like a Fucking navy seal going ham with a ump or m249 lol

Atlas Reactor 

Don't Starve Together

Rocket League

SpeedRunners

57 minutes ago, razor767 said:

Atlas Reactor 

Don't Starve Together

Rocket League

SpeedRunners

I've played all of those except Atlas Reactor.

How is it?

The real Moondrelor o-o

10 hours ago, EightMoons said:

I've played all of those except Atlas Reactor.

How is it?

It's a multiplayer turn based tactics game, to me it feels like XCOM meets Overwatch. I just started playing it and I think it's pretty good so far. 

It's free to play so worth a try. 

10 hours ago, EightMoons said:

Sorry, however I really really enjoy MMORPG's. I don't really enjoy playing Single Player games.

Have you seen anything about the MMO Ashes of Creation, its not out yet and wont be out for a while but it certainly looks promising

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

11 hours ago, Quibiss said:

Hollow Knight. It's like dark souls with bugs (literally). Soundtrack is brilliant, gameplay is crisp, story is neato (in case you like the souls-esque story telling approach) and it's a challenge at points, and satisfying to beat (took me 35 hours, but I suck at games mostly so yeah, your mileage may vary).

I'll have to check that out, thank you.

4 hours ago, razor767 said:

It's a multiplayer turn based tactics game, to me it feels like XCOM meets Overwatch. I just started playing it and I think it's pretty good so far. 

It's free to play so worth a try. 

Cool, I'll give it a shot.

4 hours ago, Rupe said:

Have you seen anything about the MMO Ashes of Creation, its not out yet and wont be out for a while but it certainly looks promising

I'm really looking forward to Lost Ark, but I'll check out Ashes of Creation as well.

The real Moondrelor o-o

Ol, if you dont like single players and love MMOs, I get why you are having problems. Most MMOs are the same, and the ones that arent (like Tibia, played for a big part of my life) are becoming obsolete/bad.

I would suggest trying EPIC single players, so you maybe make a change in what you play (I used to play dota/tibia for years, now I play only single players). Maybe try the witcher 3, fallout 4, skyrim... I dont think is possible to not like one of those 3.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

6 hours ago, Taja said:

Ol, if you dont like single players and love MMOs, I get why you are having problems. Most MMOs are the same, and the ones that arent (like Tibia, played for a big part of my life) are becoming obsolete/bad.

I would suggest trying EPIC single players, so you maybe make a change in what you play (I used to play dota/tibia for years, now I play only single players). Maybe try the witcher 3, fallout 4, skyrim... I dont think is possible to not like one of those 3.

I occasionally play single player games as a pass time when I'm not enjoying any MMO's. I dislike Witcher honestly, Fallout i enjoyed, each one of them. But I never play them again after beating them. Same for Skyrim, I have enjoyed all TES games, but never played multiple times after beating them. TESO was a HUGE let down...

The real Moondrelor o-o