Good Affordable In Ear Headphones

Findo1808

Just looking for a set of good In-ear headphones for everyday use

OnePlus Bullets (V2). Read some reviews and then decide. Also ^^^ Xiaomi Piston Hybrids are good too. I've heard some good thing about it.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

It depends on what you mean by 'affordable'. It means different things to different people.

For $5-$7, you can't beat the Panasonic RP-HJE 120s. For $20, apparently you can't get anything better than the Xiaomi Piston Hybrids. For $50, I'd say the Shure SE112s are the best you can get.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

IMO, anything from Xiaomi or KZ will rock your world under $20. 

I am loving my KZ ED7. They're about $8 on amazon. I have only good things to say about them. They have smooth highs, punchy bass and everything else sounds "right". I would buy these over the Panasonic RP-HJE. And they're made out of bamboo! 

For $50, I'd say get the Marshall Mode. It's basically a KZ ED7 with deeper bass, clearer treble and a better fit. 

What are your preferences? Do you want a great bass and loud but clear sound? How much is your budget?

I advise you to go with any Sennheiser or Plantronics model as these models provide you with really top-quality sound accompanied with deep bass. Also, these headphones are very sturdy as they are made from strong plastics. Here is some list of the best in-ear headphones, so check it out if you have a time.