Which Case Fan should I get?

Harshnoor03

Which case fan is better a Corsair AF120 or an Arctic f12? Also if there is a case fan better then both of these please tell me. Also if possible I prefer case fans with a red led or rgb lighting.

1 minute ago, Harshnoor03 said:

Which case fan is better a Corsair AF120 or an Arctic f12? Also if there is a case fan better then both of these please tell me. Also if possible I prefer case fans with a red led or rgb lighting.

I would highly recommend not using an LED fan unless it's white since everything in your system will just look like the color of the fans.

The AF is better but RGB fans are way too expensive considering you're looking at buying a single fan. I'm a huge fan of the Fractal Design Venturi fans. The HF series is very, very quiet and moves a ton of air. They're black too so you can avoid color-clashing.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

If you're referring to AF120 LED, they're similar to Arctic F12's. If you're referring to AF120 QE's, they're better than Arctic F12's.

If you would like a fan recommendation, tell us where you're shopping/located, budget, and where you're using the fan.

Moved to Air Cooling.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.