Audio Engine D3 DAC

Wasabiz

Hey, I'm just wondering if the AE D3 dac is any good. I've been assigned for some travelling for my work next year and am thinking of getting something portable. Is this a good piece of hardware to be considered?

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | Random mix match 3.5" hard drives |  Asus PB278q

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |

Don't bother, waste of cash, just get an E07k, if you have the headphones to make use of the thing in the first place. 

Don't bother, waste of cash, just get an E07k, if you have the headphones to make use of the thing in the first place. 

it'll be powering up a hd650

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |

I'm going to go ahead an say no. Most portable amp/dac's are useless since the amp/DAC on most phones and mp3 players are already really good.

it'll be powering up a hd650

Then get an E17, though I don't think that HD650's will make for the best mobile headphone. Even when relaxing.

I'm going to go ahead an say no. Most portable amp/dac's are useless since the amp/DAC on most phones and mp3 players are already really good.

ooh okay hahaha but It's gonna be plugged into my laptop.... should i just get something thats normal powered?

Then get an E17, though I don't think that HD650's will make for the best mobile headphone. Even when relaxing.

yeah, i realized that it's not something practical to carry along with me. Need to find a more portable headphone for work but I don't have the cash to invest at such thing yet.

Don't need to get anything fancy, I wouldn't invest in anything portable, most of it breaks to easy. I just my apple earpods when flying, they sound fine.

I guess if anything I would suggest some studio monitors of some flavor or another, though like Mayflower said, don't need anything special.

Just get an E10? Thanks for the bonus Fiio!

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

Yeah, just get a FiiO E10 for laptop use.

and tacos for snacks. We shall go to Mexico tomorrow.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

Just get an E10? Thanks for the bonus Fiio!

Yeah, I've been eyeing that for awhile now to be used for traveling purposes. But gosh the prices in Australia are discouraging me to buy anything if I compare it to the US market

Yeah, I've been eyeing that for awhile now to be used for traveling purposes. But gosh the prices in Australia are discouraging me to buy anything if I compare it to the US market

How is the shipping to AUS if you buy from our superior market?