Cant enable SLI GTX 760 & Asus Formula VI

john-henrik

specs:

MB: Asus Maximus Formula VI

CPU: i7-4770K

GPU: 2 x ASUS GTX 760

SSD: Asus Raidr pcie 240GB

PSU Corsair AX1200W 

Cant enable SLI tried difrent bridges swapped graphic cards and checked most of thigs here and there both of them comes up i nvidia control panel

but i can only select physix options no sli. anyone who have the slightest idea about this thanks in advance

i think sli requires a minimum amount of pci e lanes at a certain speed....recommended is 2.0x16 which is equivalent to 3.0x8.....can you try the sli without your pci express ssd...? im guessing you have your OS on there so it might be a bit time consuming.....

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

What is your arrangement on the PCIe board.  It should work, ASUS demo'ed the RAIDR on boards running SLI.  You need to make sure the cards are in the lanes that support 8x at a minimum, but the RAIDR can function on 4x.