Build in progress H540

john-henrik

Current in build.

CPU: OctalCore AMD FX-8150 @ 4200 MHz.
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0.
Memory: 16GB Kingston HyperX 2 x 4GB 1600MHz.
Graphic Cards: ASUS Geforce GTX 770 2GB
Storage: 2 x Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD in Raid 0.
PSU: 750W XFX Pro 80+ Bronze.

Fans: Corsair SP120 HP x 6

Case: Corsair Air 540                                                                                                                                                                                                

CPU Cooler: EK-KIT H3O 240 HFX. +++++
Acsessories: Some Custom Cables and Modification. lighting.

Next step is a ASUS MAXIMUS FORMULA VI & Intel i7 4770K

View my build log here http://johnbuildlog.weebly.com/

7350766_orig.jpg

5874509_orig.jpg

1255219_orig.jpg

The tubing is waay too long, other then that, it looks awesome.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

i know about the tubing its just that im going to get a waterblock for my 770 and the ASUS Maximum formula VI, Then i need to cut down evrything again so just simplifed my tubiong for now thanks for comments btw

Hey, where did you buy the Watercooling parts, I still haven't found a shop here in

Norway who sells stuff (Other than Aquatuning.no, but that site is rubbish...)?

Very nice build. Love the res in the cdrom bays. Best Air540 i've seen on this site. I have no watercooling experience but can you switch the goes ins and goes outs on both rads and run the long hose behind the motherboard tray.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

looking good, just a tad long tubing haha xD

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

Very nice build. Love the res in the cdrom bays. Best Air540 i've seen on this site. I have no watercooling experience but can you switch the goes ins and goes outs on both rads and run the long hose behind the motherboard tray.

yes i think you can do that but that long hose is going to be cut in half or more when i get my GPU waterblock :D

Holy Tubing-runs. 

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Nice ! That's what I wanna do for my build !

Chassis: Corsair 540 AIR | CPU: i5 4670k @ 4.5Ghz | Motherboard: Z87 Sabertooth | GPU: Asus GTX 780 Direct CU IIRAM: 16GB Avexir Core Series 1866mhz Blue LED | SSD: Samsung EVO 250GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Blue | Coolers: Corsair H100i

Build Log: Project Sapphire

The 2 meters of Tubing is stil in place but sorted out the log on the other page take a look if you guys want. and Thanks for all the comments. John

looks great!

How did you get the start screen to have such nice icons? Mine show up like little dinky ones for the games.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

New Kingston Hyper X Beast 1866, Pictures of "final" build will come next week.

Just post if you guys think i'm missing something and if you want more detail information about specific parts.

• 4 weeks later...