Can you do this?

viliuks

what do you mean and at who do you direct it?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I dont know try looking in the CoC

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Search for it in the CoC or message a admin if one of them is onilne

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

what do you mean and at who do you direct it?

Like i post a link so people can donate to me or something.

I dont know try looking in the CoC

Search for it in the CoC or message a admin if one of them is onilne

tried. nothing there.

Like i post a link so people can donate to me or something.

tried. nothing there.

isnt this calssified as self promoting ?. and/or begging

yeah it is. please report it.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I dont think its begging if i post it on my profile or something? Like paypal button that says Donate.

yeah it is. please report it.

you do it.

I dont think its begging if i post it on my profile or something? Like paypal button that says Donate.

im pretty sure its begging regardles where you put it. unless its for charity. witch it doesnt sound like this is haha

you do it.

im pretty sure its begging regardles where you put it. unless its for charity. witch it doesnt sound like this is haha

Eh.. :I

you do it.

i already did.

Eh.. :I

Rules are rules. and honestly i dont think people will donate if there's no cause ?

aed3efd4b4c473d333e2c7b3c786968a.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.