In need of a office/gaming chair of height

Carde

So yeah the Irony I just gave advice to some one on IKEA products as I work there and here I am asking for advice on a new office/gaming chair. However the simple fact is that no matter how much I love the MARKUS chairs they have a critical flaw which is rather limited to a few people including myself: The seat is not high enough. The MARKUS tops out at 57cm in seat height and with my unique combination of being both tall at 1.98m and having relatively long legs to boot it doesn't cut it.

So I am looking for a replacement chair that has a seat height of no less than 60cm and is available in the EU for a price no higher than 500EUR and ideally a bit less. Beside the height I prefer mesh and fabrics over leather and fake lather because I get hot really easily so leather and the likes get uncomfortable during longer sessions.

I have been browsing around a lot myself, but so far I have not been able to find anything that matches what I need so here I hoping perhaps some one of you has the right solution or idea or direction to look at.

Thanks in advance.

"Hope, what a concept." - Deunan Knute