GTX 1070, RX480 or wait for Vega?

vibeit

Would it be wise to buy any of those cards or should I wait for Vega? It seems like Vega is going to be released in only a few months but I need the graphics horsepower now.

My system: CPU: Intel i5 6500; Mobo: H110M-k; GPU: Nvidia GT 730; Memory: 16 GB; HDD: 2x 1TB HDD;

If you have a good enough card right now, just wait. If you are struggeling with your card, buy the 1070 or RX480 depeding on your budget.

If you want it now get one now. Just get a card which can do your job perfectly. That's it. Every year new cards come and go. If you want 1440p 6fps go for 1070 and it you want a 1080p 60fps go for 480 or 1060 6gb.

If you can afford the 1070, definitely choose that. It's much more powerful. Otherwise the 480 8GB is okay for a tighter budget

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

Get the 1070 if your PSU can handle it :)

480 is a great card for its money but the 1070 is the more sensible choice out of the 2 if you can handle the cost and power (because it requires more compared with the 480)

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: