Looking for GTA V modder

I... sort of disagree. Money isn't THAT important. I mean, sure to unlock the ability to host heists, ability to host CEO, ability to host MC... You can get into most of that for just under $4,000,000. Which sounds like a lot, but that's still only a third of what you get from the criminal mastermind challenge.

The problem is that people can't manage their money. I never really have issues, largely because I dislike all the more expensive vehicles and super cars in general. My favorite cars in the game are the crappiest ones, simply because they're the most fun.

I would not even bother to intentionally go looking for someone to drop you money. Servers are crawling with people doing it.

As blunt as it may seem, R* does not care how you acquired your "dirty" money, you will get 1 of 3 wrist slaps. What happened to doing a heist?

Why are you looking for money when the tax return event is on? Like dude...c'mon

What's funny is that I've been grinding for most of my gta online experience. Just reached a total of one million earned. Total spent. 935K. Sad. Yet, I see millions of players rich and I'm sad because grinding isn't very efficient especially when you suck at things xD

Delta R5 Build

CPU: AMD RYZEN 1600 Purchased

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS  Purchased

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 3000MHX (2X8GB) Purchased

CPU COOLER: DeepCool GAMMAXX 400 GT RGB Purchased

GPU: Gigabyte Xtreme Aorus 6gb GTX 1060 Purchased

Case: NZXT S340 (White) Purchased

PSU: EVGA 550B3 Purchased

HDD: WD Blue 1TB  Purchased

SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 120GB Purchased

Wifi Card: Asus PCE-N15 PCI-E 1X Purchased

--BUILD READY--

16 minutes ago, SageOfSpice said:

I... sort of disagree. Money isn't THAT important. I mean, sure to unlock the ability to host heists, ability to host CEO, ability to host MC... You can get into most of that for just under $4,000,000. Which sounds like a lot, but that's still only a third of what you get from the criminal mastermind challenge.

The problem is that people can't manage their money. I never really have issues, largely because I dislike all the more expensive vehicles and super cars in general. My favorite cars in the game are the crappiest ones, simply because they're the most fun.

Dinka Blista, is my favorite car. XD.

Delta R5 Build

CPU: AMD RYZEN 1600 Purchased

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS  Purchased

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 3000MHX (2X8GB) Purchased

CPU COOLER: DeepCool GAMMAXX 400 GT RGB Purchased

GPU: Gigabyte Xtreme Aorus 6gb GTX 1060 Purchased

Case: NZXT S340 (White) Purchased

PSU: EVGA 550B3 Purchased

HDD: WD Blue 1TB  Purchased

SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 120GB Purchased

Wifi Card: Asus PCE-N15 PCI-E 1X Purchased