PC Gaming (Building my own)

I'm looking at building my PC, wanna order all the parts within the next day or two. I've had a lot of pcpartlinks sent to me (but hard to pick). My Budget is around $1,300 - $1,400 AUD currency. 

I have a wish list and would know if I'd be good for starters. Playing games like COD, CSGO, GTA5, Horror, and a lot more. As well as recording and editing. If you think you would have a better build around that price range ($1,400 AUD) please let me know :). I want a good decent PC to start off with for around my budget.....haha.

https://www.pccasegear.com/wish_lists/696296/Brodney

From a compatibility point of view, your build doesn't have any issues. 

However, I'd change the PSU to this as it performs a bit better and is build better as well while costing just as much :P 

Here is another option (albeit it's slightly overbudget):

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-7500 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($253.00 @ Shopping Express) 
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty B250 Gaming K4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($149.00 @ IJK) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($149.00 @ Shopping Express) 
Storage: Transcend 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($69.00 @ Centre Com) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($63.00 @ Shopping Express) 
Video Card: GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 8GB EX OC Video Card  ($549.00 @ Scorptec) 
Case: Corsair SPEC-ALPHA (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($105.00 @ Mwave Australia) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($85.00 @ Shopping Express) 
Total: $1422.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-04-09 23:12 AEST+1000

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

From a compatibility point of view, your build doesn't have any issues. 

However, I'd change the PSU to this as it performs a bit better and is build better as well while costing just as much :P 

Here is another option (albeit it's slightly overbudget):

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-7500 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($253.00 @ Shopping Express) 
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty B250 Gaming K4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($149.00 @ IJK) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($149.00 @ Shopping Express) 
Storage: Transcend 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($69.00 @ Centre Com) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($63.00 @ Shopping Express) 
Video Card: GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 8GB EX OC Video Card  ($549.00 @ Scorptec) 
Case: Corsair SPEC-ALPHA (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($105.00 @ Mwave Australia) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($85.00 @ Shopping Express) 
Total: $1422.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-04-09 23:12 AEST+1000

May I ask what is the PSU? (new to this) :) and I'm mainly trying to order all of it from Pc Case Gear as it's pretty close to where I live

Just now, Brodney said:

May I ask what is the PSU? (new to this) :) and I'm mainly trying to order all of it from Pc Case Gear as it's pretty close to where I live

Power Supply Unit :) 

I only used PCPP to give you an example. I'm sure you'd be able to find similar parts for a similar price on PCG.

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

Power Supply Unit :) 

I only used PCPP to give you an example. I'm sure you'd be able to find similar parts for a similar price on PCG.

Thanks :) , and yeah I've changed the PSU on the wish list and shall order the parts tomorrow. 

Just now, Brodney said:

Thanks :) , and yeah I've changed the PSU on the wish list and shall order the parts tomorrow. 

By the way, there's not very much point in getting a cooler for a locked CPU when the stock cooler cools it fine but I guess red :P 

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

By the way, there's not very much point in getting a cooler for a locked CPU when the stock cooler cools it fine but I guess red :P 

I was asked what colour scheme i was going for, and I said red and he linked me to the wish list :)

Just now, Brodney said:

I was asked what colour scheme i was going for, and I said red and he linked me to the wish list :)

Fair enough. You could save $59 if you didn't mind it looking slightly "worse" :P 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Fair enough. You could save $59 if you didn't mind it looking slightly "worse" :P 

Wouldn't mind hahaha, another mate told me he'd change it to the one you recommended :P 

By the way you can get a 1070 for $475AUD delivered at Amazon.com, but it'll take like 2mo to ship

idk