Dac help

Hello!

So, i have been using these Beyerdynamic's Dt 770pro's for quite a good while now and i have been planing on taking my sound game a bit higher by this summer.

I have planed on buying Beyerdynamic's DT 990 Premium 600 Ohm headphones.

But here's the kicker, im not 100% sure which Dac i should go with it.

I have been thinking of the Topping D3 dac but i heard that the sound levels are quite a bit weird, since most said that they boost high's a bit more than lows.

Anyways, i'm looking for advice if i should go with the D3 or something else, for what music genres i listen to are mostly electronic and classical music, but mostly i just listen to anything really.

And if any possible for the dac, i'm looking a dac between 100€ - 120€ price range, but if you guys have any good recommendations not too far off from that range im more than happy to hear the suggestions!

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend! :)

read the pinned post...

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.