Intel Core i7 3960X Extreme Edition & Gigabyte X79-UD3 GIVEAWAY!

LinusTech

I won a 1200w power supply at a programming Olympic competition. I would love to power an x79-UD3 LGA 2011 with it. Thanks for the giveaway Linus, Also this is my first post, so hello tech tip forums.

What an extraordinary give away! Hopefully I win! This is amazing!!! aaaahhh

Those CPU's are awesome! It would be awesome to win. Keep uploading great videos!

Thanks Linus for all the great content that you have and thanks Intel and Gigabyte for making this possible!!!!

thanks for the opportunity! New PC here i come!

This thread is like... exploding, and it hasn't even been a day O_o...

Luvly prizes

Good luck everyone, hope someone deserving wins

Thanks Linus , intel & gigabyte

WOW, one of the best giveaways I've ever seen, thanks Intel and Gigabyte!

Damn Linus that's one awesome giveaway. Love your vids, they have helped me toooo much keep on makin them :)

Wow, this is an amazing giveaway, thanks Linus, Intel, and Gigabyte!

Awesome giveaway! Thank you Linus, Intel, and Gigabyte.

Great giveaway Linus! Thanks to Intel and Gigabyte for providing the stunning hardware.

Twitter share with @NuclearNooblet: https://twitter.com/NuclearNooblet/status/315131990703763456 (VIP Tech Zone app), https://twitter.com/NuclearNooblet/status/315130936855494656 (#IntelInspire/Lenovo Ultrabook giveaway).

CPU: Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz, base-clock) Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: Asus Z97-E RAM: (2 x 4GB) Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR3-1600 GPU: Asus Radeon R9 380 STRIX Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Thermaltake SMART 750W HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Awesome contest Linus, really like thatyou went the extra mile to get the board because like you said winning just a CPU is pretty much an obligation to spend money elsewhere.

A big thanks to Intel and Gigabyte for doing this giveaway, and Linus for holding it.

this is so awsome if i win i will crap in my own eyes and put it online

First of all, a big thanks to Intel and Gigabyte for making this giveaway possible. Second, thank you Linus for making this possible, you are the best, i love your videos.

I have a pretty limited hobby, i love to watch movies at best quality possible. Recently i found out that you can encode movies so they will play with 60fps by dropping in keyframes. For that, i have my good old laptop with an Intel Core i5 M 520 2.4Ghz. As you may know, encoding movies takes a lot of CPU power. Encoding a x264 2 Pass movie for me takes 6 whole days. So, i could really need a monster CPU that can perform slightly more than my first generation i5 M 520.

HTPC: Approx 449$ USD total (Built by used hardware) = Chassis: Fractal Design Node 605 CPU: Intel Core i7 2600 GPU: Asus GTX 960 Strix 2GB RAM: 2x4 GB Kingston Value DDR3 LP MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3 rev. 1.0 SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB PSU: LC Power 600 Watt LC6600GP2 CPU Cooler: Stock (For now)

Main Rig: (In Planning/Saving up)