Intel Core i7 3960X Extreme Edition & Gigabyte X79-UD3 GIVEAWAY!

LinusTech

In for a combo...please and thank you!

Gotta love me some giveaways! I'll definitely edit this post when I have some links to show. Downloading the intel app now. Love the show Linus! Keep it up!

Need this upgrade, my phenom II is shot!

THANK YOU!!!! Very awesome giveaway! Thanks to Intel and Gigabyte! I hope I win!

I also hope I did this right as this is my first posing to the forum!

Thank you soooo much Linus and team. I appreciate all of your hard work. I have learned so much!

Thanks again and I hope I win! :) :) :)

Awesome giveaway and as always thanks for all the awesome vids!

Thank you so much for doing this and for everything you guys have done. Without your reviews, videos, etc., my current computer build would have been a little more difficult on the research part. Keep doing what you guys are doing and I will keep posting your videos and events when I can! I hope I'll win so I can stream better haha.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n5103[/ATTACH]

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wgjr.1/posts/488444617889969

Twitter: @whatimsaiyan https://twitter.com/whatimsaiyan/status/316086681784692737

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/whatimsaiyan (Link and contest mentioned in my bio and will be in my status during all my broadcasts until the contest is over.)

Come check out my channel too if you guys want to come chill, discuss, or watch me get owned? Hahaha.

Looks awesome (:

Thanks Intel, Gigabyte and Linus (:

Ahh Linus, i surely do enjoy your enterprising spirit, especially if it benefits me...

Well, it would be awesome to win, but let's be honest, chances are small.. small like group of people that will use all of 3960X's power.

I hope someone that win will make a proper build log here on the forums! Thanks for opportunity Linus.

Thanks Linus, I have registered, been meaning to now found the time and will participate in the forums.

if there is even a hope in getting this i will at least try. thank you for this guys:)

Holy moly, look at all of those pages.

Big thanks to Intel and Gigabyte and of course Linus for making a competition like this possible.

Should provide a good boost to the forum community (it convinced me to sign up after saying to myself that I should after previous live streams).

So my brothers birthday is coming up and this giveaway would be awesome because he still uses a 775 socket pc, most awesome birthday present ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Intel and Gigabyte!

Awesome thing everyone involved is doing here, i think i speak for everyone when i say that.