FOR LINUS!

Unknownuser200

You know, seeing as this is meant for one person, there's a thing called Personal Messengers...

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

its not my video, and i didnt PM him because i thought other memebers would enjoy it as well

If this is your video, it is against CoC.

How is this against CoC?

This is really stupid, I honestly don't get why people like this. He has over 2 million subscribers, why? That's just me though.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

How is this against CoC?

If it was his video, it would be advertising. It isn't his video, so my mistake. 

If it was his video, it would be advertising. It isn't his video, so my mistake. 

4.2 Advertising

Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

In addition to advertising, you may not sell any item via the forums or advertise links to third party sites (EBay, Kijiji, etc.) where you have sales posted.

There is nothing in there about linking Youtube videos, he's not directly saying sub/like my videos either.