NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780Ti 2x, 3x, 4x SLI Overclocking: Benchmarks

digitalnav

It's there for the people who want it. Some people enjoy raw power haha.

Yep, and for those people it is great!

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Thanks for this!

Forums like this need super enthusiasts or else they become what most so called "hardware fourms" are... nothing but a bunch of ppl rather assuming about hardware than knowing.

That's one of the reason why I spend so much money on hardware. I like to watch the unboxing and tests, but if there's one thing better than watching is doing that yourself and find out yourself what the particular piece of hardware can do!

GreetZ Naj

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Thanks for this!

Forums like this need super enthusiasts or else they become what most so called "hardware fourms" are... nothing but a bunch of ppl rather assuming about hardware than knowing.

That's one of the reason why I spend so much money on hardware. I like to watch the unboxing and tests, but if there's one thing better than watching is doing that yourself and find out yourself what the particular piece of hardware can do!

GreetZ Naj

Thank you sir!

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

I bought two 780ti from EVGA that I intend to do small overclocks on, this was neat to see what kind of performance I can expect.  I put it together last night and so I'll be powering up and doing software tonight (it was too late to do last night with work at 6am this morning, darn cable management being so time consuming!). 

I bought two 780ti from EVGA that I intend to do small overclocks on, this was neat to see what kind of performance I can expect.  I put it together last night and so I'll be powering up and doing software tonight (it was too late to do last night with work at 6am this morning, darn cable management being so time consuming!).

As long as your power supply can handle it, these guys are great OCers!

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net