Capable cheap laptop

MY laptop recently died and I need a replacement so I was wondering if anyone knew of anything for at most $400 but hopefully a little cheaper. I will want to do light gaming(csgo ect.) and coding and maybe if possible recording/video editing. I don't care if it is refurbished or used I just want it to be in good condition I have a hard drive and RAM so I'm also good on that.

Something Toshiba sattelite. Not the gtreatest build quility, trash mousepads. But, good screen, battery life and price to performance

20 minutes ago, Tb428 said:

MY laptop recently died and I need a replacement so I was wondering if anyone knew of anything for at most $400 but hopefully a little cheaper. I will want to do light gaming(csgo ect.) and coding and maybe if possible recording/video editing. I don't care if it is refurbished or used I just want it to be in good condition I have a hard drive and RAM so I'm also good on that.

6 minutes ago, RUWO_builder said:

Something Toshiba sattelite. Not the gtreatest build quility, trash mousepads. But, good screen, battery life and price to performance

I think this laptop is pretty good.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1263206-REG/acer_nx_gg5aa_004_15_6_aspire_e5_575_521w_notebook.html

7 minutes ago, RUWO_builder said:

i have Toshiba PTSD my brother bought one and the bloatware was terrible 

1 minute ago, linustouchtips said:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834234154

dont know if your team red or not but r5s play csgo okay. 

I would go amd GPU i have a 480 in my desktop but the non RYzen cpus don't perform that well compared t intel

would this be good https://www.amazon.com/Alienware-17R3-i7-6700HQ-2-6GHz-Silver/dp/B01KKKTE5G/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1491313470&sr=1-1&refinements=p_n_operating_system_browse-bin%3A12035945011%2Cp_n_size_browse-bin%3A7817234011%2Cp_n_feature_four_browse-bin%3A2289792011%2Cp_n_feature_five_browse-bin%3A7817224011%2Cp_n_feature_seven_browse-bin%3A3012497011|3012495011

11 minutes ago, RUWO_builder said:

Like this: https://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Satellite-Flagship-Performance-Processor/dp/B01HU11QHM/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1491313645&sr=8-7&keywords=toshiba+satellite

Just now, Tb428 said:

an i7 is really good 

1 minute ago, linustouchtips said:

an i7 is really good 

The only thing i7 meant is it Has hyper threading. But this i7 is really good Indeed . Just ignore my earliear sugestion. Take the alienware one

4 minutes ago, linustouchtips said:

Thats just a better laptop. Also more expansive. These people are asking way to low of a price for these..l..

37 minutes ago, RUWO_builder said:

Thats just a better laptop. Also more expansive. These people are asking way to low of a price for these..l..

Same seller too its suspicious. wouldnt buy from them imo