G2A Shield/Kinguin Buyers protection

KeFy

Arent these companies taking a huge risk in getting scammed, isnt it posible to just say that a key was invalid when it has infact aready been redemed by the buyer ?

how do they check ?

curious as how this feature  works

3 minutes ago, KeFy said:

Arent these companies taking a huge risk in getting scammed, isnt it posible to just say that a key was invalid when it has infact aready been redemed by the buyer ?

how do they check ?

curious as how this feuture works

Since most of the keys work they earn a lot of money on the buyers protection to whenever one doesn't work/the buyer says it doesn't work even though it works they can afford to just pay it out.

3 minutes ago, KeFy said:

The companies themselves are scammers. Non-working codes a large part of their business model. No seller is trying to do you a favor by offering things below retail price. No one has access to special deals you're not privy to on your own.

Avoid G2A, they profit on a scam. It is grey market at best. If you don't buy the shield and you get scammed, bad luck, if you buy the shield you basically pay for something what should be given automatically. The shield itself is a scam in a sense.

also watch out for them taking money after you already bought something , they tried frauding my card , tried pulling 10 5$ or less charges out of my account before i noticed

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

1 minute ago, TheGingerKid said:

also watch out for them taking money after you already bought something , they tried frauding my card , tried pulling 10 5$ or less charges out of my account before i noticed

WHO G2A or Kinguin? I've used kinguin several times without issue.

6 minutes ago, MaxBunny said:

The companies themselves are scammers. Non-working codes a large part of their business model. No seller is trying to do you a favor by offering things below retail price. No one has access to special deals you're not privy to on your own.

they AREN'T offering them "below retail price" (compared to US pricing YES, but US pricing isn't the only pricing), because they are making money on them, the way it is done is things don't cost the same everywhere in the world, there are countries where the 100 bucks US for a copy of Windows would feed and house a family of 4 for months, in countries like that software is priced much lower, so they source keys from those countries which you can then use in the US because keys aren't region locked, also the keys they sell are technically for "system builders" like PC Manufactures so they even get volume discounts on the keys, where it gets grey is they aren't supposed to resell those keys.

1 minute ago, Daniel644 said:

so they source keys from those countries which you can then use in the US because keys aren't region locked, also the keys they sell are technically for "system builders" like PC Manufactures so they even get volume discounts on the keys, where it gets grey is they aren't supposed to resell those keys.

Some people have access to non-region locked boxed copy codes. Most don't, and a lot of the codes are either fake or stolen. You can always find your own Singaporean wholeseller and get your games cheaper than these sites.

And their software keys like Windows come from people violating their Microsoft tech account, not from volume discounts. It's the same as reddit. There is nothing legitimate about that.

G2A Shield is a subscription service...

(as far as I'm aware) kingwin buyer protection isn't as it's added to the total you pay if you opt to have it.

On 4/3/2017 at 0:00 PM, Daniel644 said:

WHO G2A or Kinguin? I've used kinguin several times without issue.

they AREN'T offering them "below retail price" (compared to US pricing YES, but US pricing isn't the only pricing), because they are making money on them, the way it is done is things don't cost the same everywhere in the world, there are countries where the 100 bucks US for a copy of Windows would feed and house a family of 4 for months, in countries like that software is priced much lower, so they source keys from those countries which you can then use in the US because keys aren't region locked, also the keys they sell are technically for "system builders" like PC Manufactures so they even get volume discounts on the keys, where it gets grey is they aren't supposed to resell those keys.

g2a shield , and when you unsub from it it makes you confirm about 4 damn times until it actually stops taking money

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky