RX580 and RX570?

So I saw that there are speculations that AMD will be releasing the RX580 and RX570 GPUs. I did a little looking around and saw that it was going to basically be a refreshed Polaris platform of GPU...

I'm new to this and was reading all I could on the RX480 and was about to drop the monies on a gaming build I could run at 1080p efficiently and less expensive than my dream Ryzen 1800x build that I probably won't be building for quite some time as I am very very VERY tight on funds at the moment. I was just wondering if the RX580 and 570 being "refreshed" Polaris platforms was a bad thing or a good thing and was also wondering what the price point and performance would be possible for this sort of card and also if it would be worth my while to wait until it is officially released to see what sort of performance it is gonna push out and just opt for that card instead of a RX480? 

Well the reference model (Blower Style) has no DVI port so you'll need a AIB card for DVI monitors but means blowers may have better cooling as there will be more back space for air to come out, and all the cards will have a 8 pin pcie power connector so Overclocking may also be higher