Dotted black line running down side of monitor

Lazerface

Hi! So I just got the AOC i2481FXH. Everything seems fine except this fine dotted line that runs alongside the right bezel of the monitor. My guess is that this is not something fixable and I need to return the monitor. But I thought I'd check here first:)

Here's a picture

What's weird is I'm sure the line stretched all the way down to the bottom when I first started the monitor. But now it doesn't. Maybe I'm crazy though and that was never the case.

2 minutes ago, Lazerface said:

Hi! So I just got the AOC i2481FXH. Everything seems fine except this fine dotted line that runs alongside the right bezel of the monitor. My guess is that this is not something fixable and I need to return the monitor. But I thought I'd check here first:)

Here's a picture

What's weird is I'm sure the line stretched all the way down to the bottom when I first started the monitor. But now it doesn't. Maybe I'm crazy though and that was never the case.

RMA it.

--- Purple Prime ---
i7 8700k + Hyper 212 Evo | MSI Z370 Gaming Pro CarbonG-Skill Trident Z 3000Mhz RGB 16GB | Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti

Crucial MX500 500GB | WD Black 2TB | Corsair RM850i | Fractal Design Define R4LG 27UD68-P | Logitech G502 + G910 | Windows 10 Pro

--- Proteus Server ---

AyyMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Asrock B450m Pro-4 | Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) | Sapphire RX570 NITRO+ 8GB

Crucial MX500 1TB + Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB + Seagate 1TB 2.5" + 5TB iDrive  | Windows 10 Pro (Temporary)

--- Camera Stuff ---
Canon EOS 77D | Canon EF-S 18-55 f/4-5.6 IS STM | Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS STM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM 
Zoom H5 + XY-5
Phone - Oneplus 6T

I agree with pbx2. A new screen should not be doing this. Send it back/request new screen.

Alright, thanks for the answers, I'll send it back