Razer zSilver 'Exploit'

Xandaaa

For any of you who don't know what razer zsilver is:

zsilver is a virtual currency that you can redeem for razer gear and discounts. Here is the catalogue (scroll down and press show all). This program is run through the razer cortex app. It rewards you 3 zsilver per minute you play when games are launched through the cortex app. This caps at 900 zsilver per day. Cortex can be synced to your steam library. Mind you, you don't earn zsilver on every single game. Razer has hand picked games that earn zsilver, league of legends included. Here is the download Link for the cortex app.

If you already know, here is the point:

If you play league of legends, you probably have realized that the league of legends home client is separate from the league of legends game client. You only earn zsilver when the league of legends game client is open. The key here is that they don't track if you are actually playing or not. if you are afk and the client is showing the afk warning screen, you still earn zsilver as long as the game client is open. Even better, if the game has ended adn the victory or defeat graphic is on the screen,if you don't press continue, the client stays open. YOU STILL EARN ZSILVER! What I've been doing is starting a practice tool game, or a custom bot game or whatever, and I just let the client run in the background while I'm at school. When I get back home, I get to enjoy my 900 added zsilver. easy as that.

Things you can do to earn even more zsilver:

In addition to being able to earn 900 zsilver every day for playing games, there are two daily login systems for you to earn more. Both of them reward you more zsilver for each consecutive login day. The first daily login reward system is located directly in the razer cortex app. It's under the rewards tab, right next to where you can check your progress on zsilver earnings for playing games. The second one is in the razer battle arena. At the very bottom of the left side menu there will be a 'rewards' menu. Just click the reward and there you go, more zsilver. The last way to earn zsilver is also in the razer battle arena website. Just navigate to the tournaments browser through the tab on the left side labeled 'tournaments'. Once you're in the tournament browser you can view the available competitions. Keep region restrictions in mind. Enter the big group tournaments for big rewards, or if you don't like the highly competitive atmosphere or just plain suck (like myself). you can click the daily tab at the top. This is what I prefer to do.

I'm saving up for a razer firefly mousepad which costs 78 000 zsilver. On my first two days of doing this I've earned about 4000. At this rate I can get it in 19.5 days.

Thanks for reading!

-Xander

Never, and I mean never underestimate mankind's ability to abuse a system.

I don't know whether I should congratulate you, or condemn you. So props for that I guess lol.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Just now, Atmos said:

Never, and I mean never underestimate mankind's ability to abuse a system.

I don't know whether I should congratulate you, or condemn you. So props for that I guess lol.

lmao. Maybe I should;ve added that this only applies in the current beta state of the whole thing. Razer may fix this in the future.

19.5 days for a mouse pad? I think the amount of power you use to run your computer will be almost same amount. Personally, I would rather just work an hour and buy the mouse pad.

Magical Pineapples

Probably they will fix it in official release. But congrats for finding this bug :D Hope you will manage to get the firefly before they will fix it :)  

19 minutes ago, MrUnknownEMC said:

Personally, I would rather just work an hour and buy the mouse pad.

You know, not everyone earns 60 euro(that's the price of firefly in The Netherlands) per hour ;) 

Main Rig - AMD Ryzen 1800X @ 3.9 - NZXT Kraken X62 - MSI X370 SLI PLUS - G.Skill TRIDENT Z RGB 16GB 2667MHz - 2 x Gigabyte GeForce GTX1080 WindForce OC - NZXT S340 (Purple-White) - OCZ 120GB, Seagate 1TB - Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold - SAMSUNG S24D590 24", HP L1950g - Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum - Creative Cambridge Sound Works + two random Philips speakers, Logitech G430 headset - Win 10 Pro x64

Retro Gaming PC - ASUS T3

Server - HP ProLiant DL380 G6(Currently assembling it) - 2 x Intel Xeon E5520 2.26GHz 8MB Quad Core Processor

NAS - Zyxel NSA320S 2 x Seagate Constellation ES 2TB(RAID1) - QNAP TS-212 1 x 500GB

-=Logitech FanBoiiiiiiii=-

I love NZXT as well <3

20 minutes ago, MrUnknownEMC said:

I think the amount of power you use to run your computer will be almost same amount

Could do it on a super low power laptop, chink chink!

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Just now, Marine_Boy said:

Probably they will fix it in official release. But congrats for finding this bug :D 

You know, not everyone earns 60 euro(that's the price of firefly in The Netherlands) per hour ;) 

Oh my mistake, i thought it was just standard mouse pad, if firefly it could be worth it. If it like free mouse/keyboard i would do it but it seem to only discounts for keyboard and mouse. 

Magical Pineapples