Remember the multiple games in one cartridge for GBA?

I really want those ROMs . Also, I am looking for this one very specific game in those cartridges. It was kinda like a mini game with small cars racing on a vertical track. You start of as a blue car. The screen is divided into 2 with a map on one side. I know this is very vague but any kind of help would be appreciated

Well those "32 in1" carts were usually just a basic rom that just started up another rom, and unless it was -very- common to be on those kind of carts (Like Battle City, or Dragon Slayer 1 was for Gameboy carts) that isn't exactly helpful/

Any idea what the game could have started with? Im guessing it was a regular racing game? Top down view?

1 minute ago, Sypran said:

Well those "32 in1" carts were usually just a basic rom that just started up another rom, and unless it was -very- common to be on those kind of carts (Like Battle City, or Dragon Slayer 1 was for Gameboy carts) that isn't exactly helpful/

Any idea what the game could have started with? Im guessing it was a regular racing game? Top down view?

Yeah it was a top down view and the game itself was quite simple. It started with 8 players and as you would go ahead you would meet more difficult cars in orange and red

1 minute ago, Arjun_7506 said:

Yeah it was a top down view and the game itself was quite simple. It started with 8 players and as you would go ahead you would meet more difficult cars in orange and red

hmm... the top down, non 3D racing games on the GBA I can think of off the top of my head are Karnaaj, Racing Gears, Micro Machines, and the Hot Wheels games

3 minutes ago, Sypran said:

hmm... the top down, non 3D racing games on the GBA I can think of off the top of my head are Karnaaj, Racing Gears, Micro Machines, and the Hot Wheels games

I'm afraid its none of those. The game wasn't popular or part of a series. In comparison the game was kind of like excite bike

17 minutes ago, Arjun_7506 said:

I'm afraid its none of those. The game wasn't popular or part of a series. In comparison the game was kind of like excite bike

... wait what?
hmmm You sure it was GBA? Cause maybe Lego Stunt Rally would sorta fit.
Otherwise could you quickly draw a crude idea of what it looked like? at least UI wise and how races looked.

EDIT: Wait... island Xtreme (another Lego game) could fit the bill