First Custom Loop

Attached is a pdf of the parts i'm planning on getting and I just wanted someone that knows what they're doing to take a quick look and just make sure everything there fits together. Mainly the fittings. Thanks!

Shopping Cart.pdf

only things I see missing are rotary fittings (helps in tight spots), fans? and pretty important, a drain 

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Thanks I didn't think about a drain. I have fans for it and Ill get a couple rotary fittings just in case!

2 hours ago, Shanock said:

Attached is a pdf of the parts i'm planning on getting and I just wanted someone that knows what they're doing to take a quick look and just make sure everything there fits together. Mainly the fittings. Thanks!

Shopping Cart.pdf

It looks like you are short on fittings you want to have two fittings per component and you only have 7 currently. Overall though everything looks great, as said a drain would be good for a hardline loop. 

I'm not a fan of integrated Pump/Reservoir with small to medium size reservoirs (JMO). I bought one to try and found that it wasn't giving the coolant enough time for the air bubbles to expel themselves. Even after hours of burping the loop, micro bubbles could be seen. I took it apart and stuck a EK-RES X3 250 reservoir on it and everything was golden. One item I'm a proponent of is a flow sensor. A lot of the new MB's out can be programed to recognize the absents of the flow signal and shut your computer down.

020WT.thumb.JPG.a15efaa0855f09af5ad8ac9beeeffa3e.JPG

Hit the Funny Button!    :D     The more you press it the funnier you get  :)

---------------------------------------------->

Projekt Wasserturm  Office/Game Room Remodel

You'll definitely need a drain valve and almost certainly some 90 degree fittings. I also wouldn't personally run a CPU+GPU off a single 360 rad if you value silence. Fans will need to be running at quite high RPM to keep your temps good. What case do you have? I presume you do have an X99 CPU as that block is specifically for it.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

On 3/24/2017 at 10:39 PM, atomicus said:

You'll definitely need a drain valve and almost certainly some 90 degree fittings. I also wouldn't personally run a CPU+GPU off a single 360 rad if you value silence. Fans will need to be running at quite high RPM to keep your temps good. What case do you have? I presume you do have an X99 CPU as that block is specifically for it.

I have a corsair 570x case. The crystal series one. Also have an x99 cpu. Good call I think I might add another rad on the top.

1 hour ago, Shanock said:

I have a corsair 570x case. The crystal series one. Also have an x99 cpu. Good call I think I might add another rad on the top.

Yeah definitely add another rad if you can, no reason not to.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

When looking into doing a drain or fill port, consider looking into Valve fittings.

Combine as necessary with T-connectors and you'll have a spot in the loop that you can quickly open and close to let stuff in or out as you see fit.

---

• 2 weeks later...

Well done!

Hit the Funny Button!    :D     The more you press it the funnier you get  :)

---------------------------------------------->

Projekt Wasserturm  Office/Game Room Remodel