Tracking a wireless mouse

chickennuggetstyle

So I use a Logitech MX Master, and recently I misplaced it somewhere in my house. I know it had a full charge, and was on, but it uses a receiver (rather than bluetooth), and there are no drivers of any sort. I figured, to figure out at least which floor I misplaced it on, I could walk around with my laptop, and if I got a signal from the mouse, it'd be nearby. Is there any way of seeing if the receiver is connected to a mouse? I'd appreciate any help here, or even unrelated help regarding finding the mouse, as I don't want to wait for my house to be remodeled before I find that mouse, and ERMAGERD WHETT IIF I CUNT PLEY ON MINECRAFT AND KALL THE PAG WIT MAH DIMUND SURD? (Sorry if I offended any minecrafters with this)

EDIT: My house is fairly big, as I live in a large family, and since the house is being renovated, there are piles of shit all over the place that I can't look through all of, especially if I'm not even sure anything's in there. I went on a trip to sweden one day, and came back the next to find that it was gone, and I've looked quite a bit, so I need to get a lead on where it might be. I'm not just lazy.

Edited by chickennuggetstyle
Edited.

What is keeping you from just walking around your house and finding it? In fact if you didn't waste your time making this thread your probably could have already found it.

Just now, mpsparrow said:

What is keeping you from just walking around your house and finding it? In fact if you didn't waste your time making this thread your probably could have already found it.

My house is fairly big, as I live in a large family, and since the house is being renovated, there are piles of shit all over the place that I can't look through all of, especially if I'm not even sure anything's in there. I went on a trip to sweden one day, and came back the next to find that it was gone, and I've looked quite a bit, so I need to get a lead on where it might be.

I don't think such a software is out there. Just going to have to use the old looking method. Get your family to help you look.

Just now, mpsparrow said:

I don't think such a software is out there. Just going to have to use the old looking method. Get your family to help you look.

I appreciate the help, but I live in a family of people who only do things if there's something in it for them. I'd best start a new thread on bribery tips.