should i get XF140 fan for cryorig h7?

Blackhole890

so i wanna replace the original fan and i know that the original one is 120mm vs 140mm so thats why im asking here if i can replace it somehow

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

It's pretty obvious that you can't unless you do some modifications to it

1 minute ago, frozeNNN said:

It's pretty obvious that you can't unless you do some modifications to it

but does it comes with 140mm brackets?

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

Just now, Blackhole890 said:

but does it comes with 140mm brackets?

What?

29 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

so i wanna replace the original fan and i know that the original one is 120mm vs 140mm so thats why im asking here if i can replace it somehow

Cryprig's 140mm fan uses 120mm screw holes. The one i am talking about is completely round. If your 120mm is square then it will work just fine

It won't be much if any better than 120mm fan. It will cool more mobo components, but those are usually fine with normal 120mm fans.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

15 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

It won't be much if any better than 120mm fan. It will cool more mobo components, but those are usually fine with normal 120mm fans.

well, im just getting that for aesthetics :P

1 hour ago, cj09beira said:

Cryprig's 140mm fan uses 120mm screw holes. The one i am talking about is completely round. If your 120mm is square then it will work just fine

w-what? s-s-so i can install i-it on my cryorig h7? 

qf120 is what comes as stock and i want to install xf140... are you sure that it will fit?

42 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

qf120 is what comes as stock and i want to install xf140... are you sure that it will fit?

It looks like xf140 has 120mm mounting holes, so year.Oterwise you'd need to use zipties or other ghetto way.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, Blackhole890 said:

what do you mean?

H7 has 120mm mounting. If fan doesn't use 120mm mounting, included brackets won't work.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

H7 has 120mm mounting. If fan doesn't use 120mm mounting, included brackets won't work.

but in this case, do you think that it will or not? xD 

24 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

I have nor cooler or fan. So I can't say for sure. I do have cooler which uses 120mm brackets and 2 150mm fans attached with those brackets.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, Blackhole890 said:

just checked it will work just fine :-)

3 minutes ago, cj09beira said:

just checked it will work just fine :-)

WAIT WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT WORKS FINE??? DOES IT FIT??? *heavy breathing*

11 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

WAIT WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT WORKS FINE??? DOES IT FIT??? *heavy breathing*

YES :-)

5 minutes ago, cj09beira said:

YES :-)

WHERE CAN I SEE THE PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF???!!??!?!?!?1

if you go to cryorig's site you can look at photos for all the products and the fan you have is a 120mm fan with 120mm holes while the xf140 is a 140mm fan with 120mm holes and by looking at the height of the cooler it will be a bit taller than the cooler but should work fine

if you go to cryorig's site you can look at photos for all the products and the fan you have is a 120mm fan with 120mm holes while the xf140 is a 140mm fan with 120mm holes and by looking at the height of the cooler it will be a bit taller than the cooler but should work fine

but the problem is that im not sure if xf140 will work with the h7 brackets...

8 hours ago, Blackhole890 said:

What is so hard to understand in that? Fan uses 120mm mounting, brackets are for 120mm fans. ANY 120mm fans.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 hours ago, Blackhole890 said:

Look well to the photos it will work as long as the depth of the two fans are similar

5 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

What is so hard to understand in that? Fan uses 120mm mounting, brackets are for 120mm fans. ANY 120mm fans.

4 hours ago, cj09beira said:

Look well to the photos it will work as long as the depth of the two fans are similar

well, i got the feedback from cryorig that it wont work together, and you guys insist that it will work so lets cross our fingers because its shipping xD 

1 hour ago, Blackhole890 said:

well, i got the feedback from cryorig that it wont work together, and you guys insist that it will work so lets cross our fingers because its shipping xD 

I plan to buy one also. Update us when it arrives

1 hour ago, Blackhole890 said:

follow me coz i will forget to reply you probably. Maybe when it arrives, i will make a review or smth like that