Smallest 'slim tower' Case for ITX build with good Watercooling support

royalba94

I'm looking to see if anyone knows of a case that is ITX size but still allows dual 240mm or larger Rads, full-length GPUs and one or two 3.5in drives. I prefer the slim Tower form factor (like the S4 Mini or RVZ02) but haven't seen any cases that seem to check these boxes. I know of the Nano S and Manta but hoping to find something less boxy and with a smaller footprint.

Also, would any of you be interested in a case like this? If I can't find one I might just design and make one myself and if a few other people were interested it'd bring the cost per unit down.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

This can help a tiny bit - 

You can only find cases so small that will fit 480mm of rad. As far as I know the only small cases you will find that support dual 240s are the boxy cases you were talking about like the Fractal Node 804

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

35 minutes ago, Moress said:

You can only find cases so small that will fit 480mm of rad. As far as I know the only small cases you will find that support dual 240s are the boxy cases you were talking about like the Fractal Node 804

Thanks! I forgot about that case, it's pretty cool  but definitely a box lol.

on another note, do you know what would be basically the minimum rad recommendation for an overclocked 6700k and 1080 ti? I'm wondering if I actually need all that rad space or not and I'm not sure. thx!

2 hours ago, royalba94 said:

Thanks! I forgot about that case, it's pretty cool  but definitely a box lol.

on another note, do you know what would be basically the minimum rad recommendation for an overclocked 6700k and 1080 ti? I'm wondering if I actually need all that rad space or not and I'm not sure. thx!

I would say the minimum is 480mm. The 1080ti is a hot card

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

4 minutes ago, Moress said:

I would say the minimum is 480mm. The 1080ti is a hot card

Thx for the input, I was looking around a bit more and had pretty much got to that conclusion as well.

Guess I should probably look into building my own case then. Should be fun lol :)

8 minutes ago, royalba94 said:

Thx for the input, I was looking around a bit more and had pretty much got to that conclusion as well.

Guess I should probably look into building my own case then. Should be fun lol :)

Depending on your use case you may want to look into doing a pc inside your desk. Its about as small of a footprint as you can get

The inwin 301 should be available soon. It looks pretty dope.

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler