Wooden Computer Case

Hey Guys,

I'm new here. Actually, I'm thinking to build a wooden PC case. Can anyone please let me know the pros and cons of a wooden PC case.

Pros 

It looks good.

Infinitely customization

Cons

Expensive.

Pros:

You can make it in your own size

Makes for a stellar build

Cons:

Heavy AF

Some wood does not agree with moisture

Warping.

System

Case- Thermaltake Core V21 / CPU - i7 4790 / GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070 / Mobo - Gigabyte Z97 mx / Ram - 4x4 gb GSkill Sniper DDR3 1866 / Storage - 2x WD Black 1tb drives, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD / Cooler - Cooler Master TX3 / PSU - EVGA G2 650w / Audio - Sennheiser PC 350 SE / Monitor - Asus 1920X1080 @60hz / Keyboard & Mouse - Cooler Master Devastator II / OS - Windows 10 Enterprise

15 minutes ago, rajabothra said:

Hey Guys,

I'm new here. Actually, I'm thinking to build a wooden PC case. Can anyone please let me know the pros and cons of a wooden PC case.

Due to heating affect of the computer, which would be more on some and none on other sides, It'll crack and rip apart over time.

2 minutes ago, Zackbare said:

Due to heating affect of the computer, which would be more on some and none on other sides, It'll crack and rip apart over time.

And Indian seasons are extreme, It'll degrade in an year. If you still wanna go use 'Sagwan' or 'Burma Teak' wood to create and then 4-5 coatings of primer,  polish and then ceramic or something for final coat to prevent it from weather. ;)