LAN party power strips....

Watashi

I need a safe power strip to use for LAN parties, I've had my PC crash before because it was plugged into a cheap strip. 

2 minutes ago, Doomerson said:

I need a safe power strip to use for LAN parties, I've had my PC crash before because it was plugged into a cheap strip. 

I have used one of these for years, held strong even with me and 4 friends plugged into it at a programming event.

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

Something to keep in mind:

in North America, or any place that uses 120v try to plug in only 3 or 4 computers. Wouldn't recommend any more as 120v/15a only provides 1800w, and 1800w over 4 computers is 450w/computer

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

17 hours ago, bgibbz said:

I have used one of these for years, held strong even with me and 4 friends plugged into it at a programming event.

thanks, what are those two little connectors on the end of it? looks like the thing I use to plug my router into the wall. I don't know much about those honestly

40 minutes ago, Doomerson said:

thanks, what are those two little connectors on the end of it? looks like the thing I use to plug my router into the wall. I don't know much about those honestly

They are coax, you shouldn't need them. They are for cable TV. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown