Need advice for a new build :(

If your on a low budget the FX6300 is a real good all-rounder CPU, and look into a small liquid cooler like i run a Zalman LQ315 and its very nice. there is so many cooler systems out there, if you want ultra cheap there are air coolers, and Zalman also make good air coolers.

for hard drives on the cheap look at a hybrid (SSHD) seagate make em and do them in 2.5 or 3.5in sizes.

good luck

got to love Asus components

Don't convert currencies if you're not shopping in the US...

I guess I may consider actually buying it from NCIX and then shipping it to Czech republic. The shipping may cost a lil'bit more ,but the components are cheaper :D

I guess I may consider actually buying it from NCIX and then shipping it to Czech republic. The shipping may cost a lil'bit more ,but the components are cheaper :D

So 1000 USD including shipping?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

So 1000 USD including shipping?

._. Seems so, but I just ordered at the local store. I went with an Intel build instead. i5 4670K, Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133 CL9, Asrock Z87 Pro 4, Cooler Master N300 and Arctic Freezer i30 Continuous operation :D Was a little more expensive, but I did some more analyzing and it was worth the extra money.

the problem with ordering stuff from other countries is the customs charges.

I know :(. But I went with a little more expensive build. Performs great :D Blacklight Retribution before build (low- med settings, adv. settings disabled) barely ok 60-70 fps. New build Blacklight Retribution - everything maxed out 120+ fps. :D Im totally happy.

Hey guys! I'm getting this pc for Christmas and I really wanna play bf4, could I manage it? Xfx radeon hd 7970 3gb VRAM, amd fx 8350 @4ghz, 16gb ram? Could I get ultra at steady 60fps? And maybe dayz at 30+ on whatever settings?

Hey guys! I'm getting this pc for Christmas and I really wanna play bf4, could I manage it? Xfx radeon hd 7970 3gb VRAM, amd fx 8350 @4ghz, 16gb ram? Could I get ultra at steady 60fps? And maybe dayz at 30+ on whatever settings?

yes, that FX is awesome and the 7970 is a beast of performance  :lol: go for it

(welcome to the forum by the way)  ^_^