Confused for PC Build

Rakshit

Using this forum for the first time..or any forum for the first time! Maybe you could help9_9

I want to build a pc for general use and average gaming as well..but my budget is limited to $400 or INR 25,000

I have recently started watching pc build videos and i"m quite confused about how to choose different parts...

What I would want include:

Latest gen Intel procesor or amd

8gb or more ddr3 or ddr4 ram

Graphic card if possible

Around 120gb SSD for storing OS

1TB HDD

Compatible motherboard and cpu case

Also power supply

And if anyone could also give links for amazon to buy them would be a real help

Any help to buid this pc would be much much appreciated:)

Rupees are oddly priced can't lie there.

The geek himself.

INR 25,000 max...could compromise on specs as pc required more for general use #Being Delirious

Thanx for the help9_9

$300 is too low for much of a computer, let alone what you would like, that is why people are not commenting

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

The best you could do

PCPartPicker part list: https://in.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZsPQxY
Price breakdown by merchant: https://in.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZsPQxY/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor  (₹5649.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B250M-D3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (₹5989.23 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (₹3875.13 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹3689.00 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Rosewill RANGER-M MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (₹2100.70 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Corsair VS 550W ATX Power Supply  (₹3770.00 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹25073.06
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-15 23:36 IST+0530

The geek himself.

Also wanted to ask if parts are cheaper online or at markets ?

The best I could do on a build.....sorry man. I tried seeing if I could cut it down by using a regular 1050 instead of the TI but it was only $14 cheaper. As for if markets would be better.....I have no idea it depends on what you got. I go to a place called microcenter for some of my parts, because its sometimes cheaper than online.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($59.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock H110M-HDS Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($44.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Crucial 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($27.78 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Video Card  ($124.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Xion XON-310_BK MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($22.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($37.49 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $365.10
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-15 15:54 EDT-0400

You should check out the local shops first, especially if you live in a metro city. 

When I built my PC, parts were marginally cheaper in some local stores as compared to amazon, and I dont even live in a metro city. Also some local store might even build the PC for you if you buy parts from there. Just be careful and look out for scammers.