I7 6700k damaged while delliding

Just now, arnoldkul said:

I bought it used. So i cant send it back :D was using a razor blade, but it was still to thick 

By razor blade it is meant to be a shaving razor blade. Not a box cutting looking thing. 

wilkinson_560x560.jpg

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

11 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

I mean, I'm sorry for your loss but doing such procedure by yourself with a kitchen knife was probably not a smart decision regardless the cost you had with it, even if you couldn't OC it very high due to thermals the 6700k is still one of the best processors around.

I do hope your next CPU has a better fate xD

Thx man i hope so too :)

More patience next time i am hoping.

7 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

There's a reason why guides say a razor blade if you're going down that route or the delid tool. 

rzrblade14-04.png

I don't think that this would work....

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

1 minute ago, DildorTheDecent said:

By razor blade it is meant to be a shaving razor blade. Not a box cutting looking thing. 

wilkinson_560x560.jpg

Yeah but i will use the dellid tool to open the CPU and then this plastic blade to clean it https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01HUJPRC4/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2BZVPO1JGLNU3&coliid=I37YISDZDRUTJ&psc=1