X370 Gaming Pro Carbon and the Gaming Pro Carbon in General?

So since X370 is so new, there really isn't much on the AM4 version of MSI's Gaming Pro Carbon. However, I was wondering of maybe there were some owners of the Gaming Pro Carbon for other chipsets. I currently have a Z170 board from MSI (the Z170A-SLI Plus), I will be doing a secondary build with that board and doing a Ryzen build with likely a Pro Carbon, but I was wondering what some of the major differences were between the boards or if they're pretty much the same albeit the carbon having RGB and being of MSI's gaming line rather than being a rebranded gaming product. (since I do believe the SLI Plus was basically one of MSI's other boards but rebranded as the Pro series or something)

But is there any difference in the UEFI/BIOS? And are there any quirks that I should be aware with, or is it like any other MSI product as in I can expect it to basically be like my SLI Plus?

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I've had great luck with the Carbon line from MSI... Don't have the AM4 carbon SKU yet, but I imagine it'll be fine.. The titanium is a lovely board from them as well.

Probably not a board I'd consider for heavy overclocks. Haven't seen anyone complained about their AM4 Pro Carbons. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case