Would this game be on PC ever?

ripper101
4 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

If by "higher average frame rate" you mean "keep frame rate from dipping", I'd believe that more than "oh look, you have 60 FPS now on a game that originally ran at 30 FPS on the console"

Yes that's what I mean, sorry if I confused you. I'm not expecting cemu to magically unlock a locked framerate.
I first tried disabling locked framerates on mario kart wii in dolphin, I got 144fps and the game was playing at over twice the speed haha.
But yeah, on the wii u version where you see frame drops, cemu should generally be able to improve those drops.

In terms of getting it to 60fps when the game is locked to 30, I'm doubtful. But 4k at a solid 30 fps would do me fine, which would still be a huge improvement over the wii u.

Edit, on a side note though, when playing mario kart wii on dolphin I hold the unlock framerate key (in my case tab) and it speeds up loading times by a huge ammount haha. 

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

1 minute ago, leelaa14 said:

But 4k at a solid 30 fps would do me fine, which would still be a huge improvement over the wii u.

The whole thing with resolution annoys me because practically every emulator can run at a higher resolution than the original. That's like a bog standard feature next to save states. So running a WiiU game at 4K is not impressive. I can do that with PCSX2, ePSXe, Project 64, or if I really wanted to, with SNES9x. And no, for the 3D consoles, it wasn't "render at the console's native resolution and upscale", it's actually rendering at the resolution you set.

And people were praising the hell out of Dolphin for being able to run Wii games at 720p.

4 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

The whole thing with resolution annoys me because practically every emulator can run at a higher resolution than the original. That's like a bog standard feature next to save states. So running a WiiU game at 4K is not impressive. I can do that with PCSX2, ePSXe, Project 64, or if I really wanted to, with SNES9x. And no, for the 3D consoles, it wasn't "render at the console's native resolution and upscale", it's actually rendering at the resolution you set.

And people were praising the hell out of Dolphin for being able to run Wii games at 720p.

I don't see it as an amazing new feat. It is something worth bringing up tho when you're debating about playing on wii u or pc.
Apparently, getting cemu to run at higher resolutions was more of a challenge than dolphin was, hence why there's no global internal resolution setting for all games and why we need graphics packs.
I don't know though as I know nothing about emulation. I'm just amazed how quickly the emulator itself is moving along. 

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

4 minutes ago, leelaa14 said:

I don't see it as an amazing new feat. It is something worth bringing up tho when you're debating about playing on wii u or pc.

I'd rather just play it on the console. It just works and I'm not so uptight about frame rates as a lot of people are.

Also you'd have to pirate the game to play it on an emulator.

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

I'd rather just play it on the console. It just works and I'm not so uptight about frame rates as a lot of people are.

Also you'd have to pirate the game.

You can rip the games from your own disc. I'm not trying to convince you to play on PC. I simply stated some benefits of using cemu over the console. Plus, for the games that run on cemu, they to "just work". You just double lick the game and done.
I'm honestly not sure if you're having a dig at me to be honest, you seem to be coming of as quite arrogant. If i've done something to offend you, please say so.

2 minutes ago, leelaa14 said:

You can rip the games from your own disc. I'm not trying to convince you to play on PC. I simply stated some benefits of using cemu over the console. Plus, for the games that run on cemu, they to "just work". You just double lick the game and done.
I'm honestly not sure if you're having a dig at me to be honest, you seem to be coming of as quite arrogant. If i've done something to offend you, please say so.

It's more like I feel the "PC Master Race" is trying to shove its "superiority" around again.

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

It's more like I feel the "PC Master Race" is trying to shove its "superiority" around again.

But I'm not a pc master race dick. I've only been on pc for 2-3 years. I was a console gamer for 20 years and still play on console now with my kids.
But frankly, if I have the option to play at 720p 30fps or 4k 30 fps then I'll take the latter. Not because I think it's the law of the "pc master race" but simply because I think I would have the better experience. I have nothing against consoles and would never cram the whole pc master bullshit down someone's throat, or call them a peasant. 

The way I see it, you game on what ever platform you want and if you choose console, you don't deserve to be given abuse over it.
My reasons for coming to this thread was to answer the OP. The game wont officially be released on PC, but you can still play it on PC with an arguably better experience. Not that that's possible yet. But if the OP was to say naa I'd stick to console, I certainly wouldn't be a dick about it.

6 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Sorry if it sounded like I was picking on you.

But yeah, I can get a little passionate about this as you can see.

Naah it's no problem.  The whole PC master race thing pisses me off to.

There's a 0% chance that Nintendo will ever allow there to be a legal port of any Zelda game (or Mario or Metroid) on PC ever.