S7 Edge VS iPhone 7

What's best between iPhone 7 32 and s7 Edge also 32 (but expandable), knowing that the iPhone 7 comes at 9€ + 25€51 a month and the s7 Edge comes at 9€ + 22€50, both for 2 years? 

I also own a MacBook Air and a Windows laptop that I mainly use as a desktop computer. 

Which is best, knowing that I come from a Xperia z2, that I'm used to rooting, rom, kernel etc. I've used both, but I feel like iOs attracts me more, but I hate this "closed" eco-system.

Thanks

I have an iPhone 7 128gb and someone in my family has a s7 edge. In my opinion the iPhone 7 is A LOT more faster and keeps the background apps refreshed much better than the edge. If you hate the "closed" eco-system you can always jailbreak, assuming you get lucky and get an iPhone 7 with iOS 10.1.1 for example.

Just now, Ieviathan said:

I have an iPhone 7 128gb and someone in my family has a s7 edge. In my opinion the iPhone 7 is A LOT more faster and keeps the background apps refreshed much better than the edge.

Yep, this is pretty much why iPhones has always been better, but it would be 32, and I like customization... It's so hard x)

I don't know much about the lower storage space but i've heard people complaining that the cache is using a lot of space and there's no way to clear it, except for some workarounds or maybe you can find some apps that have the option to clear the cache .. therefore i don't know if 32gb is a good decision, imo if you could save some more money for 128gb would be great

Just now, Ieviathan said:

I don't know much about the lower storage space but i've heard people complaining that the cache is using a lot of space and there's no way to clear it, except for some workarounds or maybe you can find some apps that have the option to clear the cache .. therefore i don't know if 32gb is a good decision, imo if you could save some more money for 128gb would be great

There's only the 32 available with this system with my carrier.

Anyway, I am using 35gb and 86 are still available ... but i have a ton of useless games installed, if i would uninstall them i don't think i would use not even 15gb.. i think you will be ok with 32 too

the iphone gets better software support

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

1 hour ago, Ieviathan said:

Anyway, I am using 35gb and 86 are still available ... but i have a ton of useless games installed, if i would uninstall them i don't think i would use not even 15gb.. i think you will be ok with 32 too

20 gigs are used by my apps, pictures and musics, and I keep my phone pretty clear so.. 32 seems really short to me. At least 64 gigs