Budget fans

Red jive

i need 4 case fans at around 18 $ dollars each what are like the best i can get 

120 MM FANS

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

look on ebay 

18$ each. 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Corsair double packs?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Hi there!

Is there possibly any required rating in which these fans need to excel in, such as there Static Air Pressure rating or CFM rating? Is colour/LED colours an issue to?

I recommendation for a fan of spectacular price to construction quality is these:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Auoker-120mm-Case-Fan-Pressure-White/dp/B01M1HYD86

The LEDs are rather simply amongst some of the best illuminations patterns available on any 120mm Fan I have beheld of, with reasonably decent noise output from them, even at 100% speed on the White LED version of these.

If you come to desire for higher construction quality without emphasis on budget, Noctua do manufacturer quite possibly some of the most high quality fans, with many technologies to support there fan sales (http://noctua.at/en/technologies). Linus Sebastian did do a review on both some fans from Noctua's 'Redux' line up.

For silence, retailer Quiet PC crafted together this comparison list: https://www.quietpc.com/120mmfans, in which offers minimalistic information for specific needs.

A higher airflow rated fan would be these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Yate-Loon-120-Fan-D12SH-12-x/dp/B003DNJNCW. However I am unsure of there construction quality as little attention is brought to these fans, so my apologies.

Best of luck in finding fans!

Need further information? Please do not hesitate to ask me! Thank you!

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

18 each? you could get noctua nf-f12s or nf-s12a off newegg they're like 17-18 each

8 minutes ago, Bluehydra said:

18 each? you could get noctua nf-f12s or nf-s12a off newegg they're like 17-18 each

Hey there!

May I come to say, despite remarkable construction quality of the Noctua NF-F12, there main market they are intended for are:

"focuses the airflow for superior performance on heatsinks and radiators.".

Although, there specifications say otherwise at only 55 CFM, followed with only a 2,61 Static Air Pressure rating. Undeniably not superior to fans such as the EK Water Block's FF5-120 Furious Vardar. Yes, the FF5-120's may be justifiably louder, although this is to be expected at such an incredibly high RPM, with not much marketing presented on the NF-120s for quiet operation.

Thank you for reading! Need further information? Please no do hesitate to ask me! :D

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

What kind of dollars are you using?

Where and on what case are you using the fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Noise would be the one thing I'm worried about. If you are getting case fans, air moved isn't so important.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv