[Poll] Media distribution app

[Poll] Media distribution app  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use an AIO desktop app with content from your favorite creators?

• Yes
    • No

Would you use an AIO desktop app that has content from all of your favorite creators?

Motivation is where, and what you make of it.

“It is relatively unusual that a physical scientist is truly an atheist. Why is this true? Some point to the anthropic constraints, the remarkable fine tuning of the universe. For example, Freeman Dyson, a Princeton faculty member, has said, ‘Nature has been kinder to us that we had any right to expect.'”  Albert Einstein

I'm not sure I'm understanding this correctly.  AIO desktop app.  SO basically I open it up and it has all my programs in it to where I click on an icon of the program I want to use.....sort of like powering on my computer and choosing to open a program of my choice?  Or like I'm using 20 message clients and I can choose 1 and it automatically ties me into the 20 different message clients through one app?  

Like, idk, browser? No thanks, I'm using Opera for that already. Youtube, Tested Premium and Twitch just 1-2 clicks away (depending do I need to open new window/tab or not).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 hours ago, Doramius said:

I'm not sure I'm understanding this correctly.  AIO desktop app.  SO basically I open it up and it has all my programs in it to where I click on an icon of the program I want to use.....sort of like powering on my computer and choosing to open a program of my choice?  Or like I'm using 20 message clients and I can choose 1 and it automatically ties me into the 20 different message clients through one app?  

Imagine youtube/twitch as a desktop application that has the creators of your selection on the app.

“It is relatively unusual that a physical scientist is truly an atheist. Why is this true? Some point to the anthropic constraints, the remarkable fine tuning of the universe. For example, Freeman Dyson, a Princeton faculty member, has said, ‘Nature has been kinder to us that we had any right to expect.'”  Albert Einstein

9 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Like, idk, browser? No thanks, I'm using Opera for that already. Youtube, Tested Premium and Twitch just 1-2 clicks away (depending do I need to open new window/tab or not).

That is completely understandable, and logical.

Thank all of you for taking the time to answer. Have an amazing day!

Oh, and sorry for posting in the wrong sub-forum.