Will this build work?!

Hi guys!

Just making sure, can you guys tell me if this PC build will work???

Here are the details:

CPU: i5 7500

GPU: Asus STRIX 1060 6GB

Motherboard: Asus Prime B250M-K

RAM: 2x8gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 2400mhz

Case: Zalman Z3 plus

PSU: Zalman ZM600(600W)

SSD: MX300 275gb

HDD: 500gb HDD (Free from a friend)

Normal LG optical drive and Windows 10 OS.

Tell me any useful tips etc, please and if it will be compatible or not... Thanks :D <3 

18 minutes ago, Toobius said:

Hi guys!

Just making sure, can you guys tell me if this PC build will work???

Here are the details:

CPU: i5 7500

GPU: Asus STRIX 1060 6GB

Motherboard: Asus Prime B250M-K

RAM: 2x8gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 2400mhz

Case: Zalman Z3 plus

PSU: Zalman ZM600(600W)

SSD: MX300 275gb

HDD: 500gb HDD (Free from a friend)

Normal LG optical drive and Windows 10 OS.

Tell me any useful tips etc, please and if it will be compatible or not... Thanks :D <3 

Different PSU, that one is not very good. Otherwise the rest is good. That case may not have the best cable management options. I just built in a similar case, the Z1 for my in-laws and was not easy getting the cables to sit properly even with flat, ribbon style cables. 

I would recommend this one as its fairly cheap and a great quality: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16817151096

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

The cpu is on the motherboard's support list, so you won't need a bios update and you ram is ddr4, so you're all good.... There are two versions of that zalman-psu, but as far as I can see they both have the right connections. 

I also don't know is the  MX300 SSD is the normal version or the m.2, but both will work in this motherboard. However, if you're only planing on gaming, then save the money and go for the normal ssd.

i7 7700K @ 4.8 Ghz (Kraken x52 aio cooler)

EVGA GTX 980 SC

Gigabyte GA-Z270XP-SLI Motherboard

EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Power Suply

Phanteks Eclipse P400

Acer 144 hz monitor

3 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Different PSU, that one is not very good. Otherwise the rest is good. That case may not have the best cable management options. I just built in a similar case, the Z1 for my in-laws and was not easy getting the cables to sit properly even with flat, ribbon style cables. 

I would recommend this one as its fairly cheap and a great quality: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16817151096

As he says, this setup will work, bot the brands of the psu and case is not "top quality". I don't know the prices of cases and psu's in your aera, but you can ussually get cheap and pretty brand products from a normal internet dealer. 

i7 7700K @ 4.8 Ghz (Kraken x52 aio cooler)

EVGA GTX 980 SC

Gigabyte GA-Z270XP-SLI Motherboard

EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Power Suply

Phanteks Eclipse P400

Acer 144 hz monitor

Wrong section please post in  not Build Logs 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Thanks all! And sorry mike i'm pretty new to these forums, i'll do that next time :)