Rx 480 flickering

Go to solution Solved by Guest,
3 hours ago, Dankjuice3 said:

Hello,

I recently purchased an XFX RS rx480 4gb.  I installed the drivers and then loaded up bf1.  After about 2 minutes severe flickering occured, often many times a minute.  As soon as I closed bf1 the flickering stopped.  I though mabye something was wrong with my bf1 download and so I tried to play csgo, but then it happened again.  I contacted support, but they aren't helping at all.  Please respond if you know how to fix this.

Thank you!

sounds like RMA to me. and as a friendly suggestion. dont get the RS model, it is real bad. either go for the XFX rx 480 gtr black or get the msi one.

Hello,

I recently purchased an XFX RS rx480 4gb.  I installed the drivers and then loaded up bf1.  After about 2 minutes severe flickering occured, often many times a minute.  As soon as I closed bf1 the flickering stopped.  I though mabye something was wrong with my bf1 download and so I tried to play csgo, but then it happened again.  I contacted support, but they aren't helping at all.  Please respond if you know how to fix this.

Thank you!

Is your monitor 144hz? And is your framerate capped at 60?

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

3 hours ago, Dankjuice3 said:

Hello,

Thank you!

sounds like RMA to me. and as a friendly suggestion. dont get the RS model, it is real bad. either go for the XFX rx 480 gtr black or get the msi one.