blackweb keyboards

willsamuels

blackweb centaur gaming keyboard

model no:BWA15HO108

my only complaint is it is to high and hurt my forearm to use for long .

BUT THAT SAID it has a very good tactile feel  

but my hand slides off thats the only problem 

20170306_194032.jpg

20170306_194059.jpg

k

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Belongs in peripherals>keyboards

That said, focus photos more on the keyboard and less on the hand ... if this is a review awesome but add some details that would entice one like myself  to become interested in a $19.99 Walmart keyboard.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Edited by SansVarnic

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

17 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Belongs in peripherals>keyboards

That said, focus photos more on the keyboard and less on the hand ... if this is a review awesome but add some details that would entice one like myself  to become interested in a $19.99 Walmart keyboard.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

thanks for the advice

• 3 years later...

i have this same keyboard and never had any issues until my nephew got ahold of it and started pressing button to make the lights flash and change colors.... gaming mode was turned on ( ive never used it) which i google how to turn off, apparently this keyboard has no manual, does anyone know how to reset it or turn on/off any other funtions, right now WASD just windows and bunch of other things come on i cant even type a web address right now, any help is appreciated.... ive grown fond of this key board and i know it still works and would hate to go shoppin because of a stupid function i could turn off....