How reliable is MyUs.com?

I live in the Netherlands, PC parts are way more expensive compared to the USA.

I'm planning on using a service like MyUs.com, but how trustworthy are these services (and MyUs specifically?).

*What is MyUs*

It's basically a website that allows you to get a US address to buy anythig on US websites. After ordering products (PC parts in my case) MyUs saves them in a warehouse and sends them over to you all-in-one. (So you save a lot of money).

I'm scared of spending money on all these PC parts to realise they took my stuff and never send it over to me.

This might sound really really stupid, but my name is Turkish, so I don't know, they might hate me as a muslim and do bad stuff? I don't know. Never been to the USA, I have no idea how you people (most of you are from the US I bet) are.

Has anyone ever uses MyUs or any similar service, is it trustworthy?

Thanks for the help.

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

5 minutes ago, apaydinabdul said:

I live in the Netherlands, PC parts are way more expensive compared to the USA.

I'm planning on using a service like MyUs.com, but how trustworthy are these services (and MyUs specifically?).

*What is MyUs*

It's basically a website that allows you to get a US address to buy anythig on US websites. After ordering products (PC parts in my case) MyUs saves them in a warehouse and sends them over to you all-in-one. (So you save a lot of money).

I'm scared of spending money on all these PC parts to realise they took my stuff and never send it over to me.

This might sound really really stupid, but my name is Turkish, so I don't know, they might hate me as a muslim and do bad stuff? I don't know. Never been to the USA, I have no idea how you people (most of you are from the US I bet) are.

Has anyone ever uses MyUs or any similar service, is it trustworthy?

Thanks for the help.

Don't forget you'll have to pay import, customs and taxes on anything you bring from outside of the Shengen Zone. That's why components _look_ way more expensive over here.

Source: I live just south of you

http://www.invoercalculator.be/

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

14 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

Wow, the opinions are really different from each other. After some research I think the difference in price won't be THAT big, I think I'm just going to buy those parts in the Netherlands so I know nothing weird is going on with the packages. Thank you very much for the comment!

13 minutes ago, MrKickkiller said:

Don't forget you'll have to pay import, customs and taxes on anything you bring from outside of the Shengen Zone. That's why components _look_ way more expensive over here.

Source: I live just south of you

http://www.invoercalculator.be/

As I said to @KOMTechAndGaming, after visiting that website the price won't differenciate too much, it's not worth risking it just to get the parts a little cheaper. Thank you very much and greetings to Belgium, your Gasstations are really cheap, we always gas-up our car over there lol.

• 1 month later...

I've read some pretty poor reviews for myus.com recently. Have you tried viabox? I can personally recommend them, as I've been using them for over a year now. On the extremely rare cases that there are any issues, their customer service team will get back to you between 1-12 hours. They're pretty cheap, too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2017 at 6:03 PM, PhilC said:

I've read some pretty poor reviews for myus.com recently. Have you tried viabox? I can personally recommend them, as I've been using them for over a year now. On the extremely rare cases that there are any issues, their customer service team will get back to you between 1-12 hours. They're pretty cheap, too. 

Hey man! Thanks for the response. Since I'm going with a budget build I finally decided to just get them in my country. I also realised amazon.de ships to my country, so most parts are much cheaper for me now!