Viscera Cleanup Detail Problems

daviden

I'm having trouble connecting to a friend. I've port forewarded "7777" and "20715", I've tried launching with and without Steam, I have also ran as administrator, and a couple other random things and I can't seem to get it to work. I have also made sure the IP I typed is correct and he also frequently hosts other people, so it's definitely my side. 

1 hour ago, daviden said:

I'm having trouble connecting to a friend. I've port forewarded "7777" and "20715", I've tried launching with and without Steam, I have also ran as administrator, and a couple other random things and I can't seem to get it to work. I have also made sure the IP I typed is correct and he also frequently hosts other people, so it's definitely my side. 

"Tried launching with and without steam"
So is it a pirated copy then and your friend has a legit copy? If so you won't be playing with him.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

2 hours ago, leelaa14 said:

"Tried launching with and without steam"
So is it a pirated copy then and your friend has a legit copy? If so you won't be playing with him.

No i think you misunderstood, it is a steam copy, I just exited steam then accessed the game through the steam folders and launched the game with the .exe

7 hours ago, daviden said:

No i think you misunderstood, it is a steam copy, I just exited steam then accessed the game through the steam folders and launched the game with the .exe

Ah right. Can you not invite your friend through steam chat?

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

18 minutes ago, leelaa14 said:

Ah right. Can you not invite your friend through steam chat?

No, it still doesn't connect right