Best gaming mouse for less than 90 bucks?

Nicolas

I use a mouse and keyboard that came with an Alienware Aurora R4, and I like it a lot. But that's just me. Consider the Razer DeathAdder 2013, though.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

You say that the G500s sensor is good yet its not on the list?

Oops I meant G400S. I am not sure how good the Logitech G500S is. I've heard that you can disable both prediction and angle snapping so it might be flawless as well, but don't quote me on that. Will edit my previous post.

Corsair M65

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.0Ghz GPU: EVGA 660 SC - Awaiting Gigabyte 770 HOF MOBO: Asus p8z77-V Pro PSU: Corsair CX600 - Awaiting Corsair RM850 Storage: 750GB Seagate SSHD + 500GB HDD - Awaiting 250GB Samsung 840 EVO RAM:  16GB ( 4x4GB ) Crucial BallistiX Sports - Awaiting Crucial BallistiX Tracer 16GB Kit Case: NZXT Phantom - Awaiting Undecided Upgrade CPU Cooler: NZXT Havik 140

Oops I meant G400S. I am not sure how good the Logitech G500S is. I've heard that you can disable both prediction and angle snapping so it might be flawless as well, but don't quote me on that. Will edit my previous post.

Its fine :D I like lists/charts showing some of the best mice in the market now. What do you think of corsair mice, such as the one Khazi has stated right above this msg ?

RAT mice are the best IMO

Do you have a R.A.T. ? Because i got to admit my R.A.T. 7 is too smexy for my laptop...

Do you have a R.A.T. ? Because i got to admit my R.A.T. 7 is too smexy for my laptop...

I only have a RAT 3, but it's perfect

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Its fine :D I like lists/charts showing some of the best mice in the market now. What do you think of corsair mice, such as the one Khazi has stated right above this msg ?

I am not that much into mice so I don't know. I think all Corsair mice uses the Avago 9800 sensor which is the same as the Naos 8200 I talked about earlier. I think Corsair's drivers filters out some of the jitter though but it still has acceleration as far as I know, and I am not sure how good the filter is (might make it less accurate to get rid of the jitter).

A lot of the mice on the market are really good, but the ones I listed are perfect*. Some mice not on the list are close to perfect but for example has some minor acceleration which is barely noticeable.

*as far as the sensor goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the Deathadder 2013 and you cant really go wrong with it

- Intel i7 3770|Noctua NH-D14 -Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H -8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 -Evga Sc Signature 2 GTX 680 -Fractal Define R4 -2TB WD Black Caviar -120GB Samsung 840 Pro -Cosair TX 650Watt -Benq XL2420T -CM Storm Quickfire TK -Zowie Ec1 Evo -Fiio E10 -

Audio Technica Ath-AD700x