WoW Legion Stating Guide?

dan357

So i have decided to play wow any tips for me? What class should I pick and what side?

You already bought all expansions? 

First,

All classes are pretty decent and equal in terms of capability.

But when talking about skill it can be different. 

For me,as I always played caster, mage or warlock always was easier then classes such as rogue or monk. 

If you like range dmg dealers you will like to pick Mage,Warlock, Shadow Priest, balance druid, but if you like melee there are interesting classes like WW monk, rogues, feral druids,sv hunters etc.

If you like to be support then you go for healer like Resto Shamy, disco priest, mw monk, resto druid etc or tank such as protection paladin and warrior, blood dk and rest.

Game is after all, so much simplified. 

Second, do you like PvE(player vs environment) or PvP(Player vs Player)?

As side, you would like to pick Alliance, there are far more player then on horde side. I assume you play on Europe since you are from Slovakia.

3 minutes ago, .50 said:

You already bought all expansions? 

First,

All classes are pretty decent and equal in terms of capability.

But when talking about skill it can be different. 

For me,as I always played caster, mage or warlock always was easier then classes such as rogue or monk. 

If you like range dmg dealers you will like to pick Mage,Warlock, Shadow Priest, balance druid, but if you like melee there are interesting classes like WW monk, rogues, feral druids,sv hunters etc.

If you like to be support then you go for healer like Resto Shamy, disco priest, mw monk, resto druid etc or tank such as protection paladin and warrior, blood dk and rest.

Game is after all, so much simplified. 

Second, do you like PvE(player vs environment) or PvP(Player vs Player)?

As side, you would like to pick Alliance, there are far more player then on horde side. I assume you play on Europe since you are from Slovakia.

Yes I Am from EU :) and i was playing warrior on wotlk 5 years ago on private server

Just now, dan357 said:

Yes I Am from EU :) and i was playing warrior on wotlk 5 years ago on private server

You already bought battlechest+Legion?

Well, I got arms on lvl 110, and its pretty decent. Atleast when I played and it was 1 month ago. 

I only played PvP and I can say it was good but not the best. 

Also tried PvE but I failed.

Just now, .50 said:

You already bought battlechest+Legion?

NO

1 minute ago, dan357 said:

NO

You will need to buy first battlechest, up to Warlords of Draenor plus you get free 30 days of game time. 

Then you will need to buy Legion also. 

With battlechest you get free instant 100 lvl boost. With Legion you level 10 more levels up to 110 lvl. 

On 110 lvl, you get honor talents unlocked, that only works in PvP instance, such as world PvP,BG,RBGs and Arenas.

You also level artifact traits, that will boost you in PvE. They dont work in PvP.

When I was playing, you could get up to  34 artifact traits, dont know how much now.

There are actually a lot to play to achieve 34 traits.

Also you can speed up that if you level up your artifact knowledge, that will boost you gain of traits for some %. 

Legion is pretty good when it comes to PvE side and lore wise, but not as much in PvP.

A lot content to explore and bunch of dungeons and raids. 

Now you can play normal dungeon, heroic dungeon,mythic dungeon and next lvl dungeon Mythic + up to 12 lvl or more. 

And yeah, one more thing.

World of Warcraft was and still is best MMORPG game ever, but 13 years after game is loosing their subscribers and supprort. Blizzard more likely focus on HS and Overwatch and esport which WoW cant compete, so game is slowly dying. 

And a lot of people I know that played before, now are playing on private servers thats 1x blizz like which is even more waste of time then original.