Ryzen mini itx motherboard

Doesn't exist, probably gonna launch with the r3 and r5 ryzen cpus.

i9-11900K @ 5.1ghz;   RTX 3090 FE @ 2ghz;   ROG Maximus XII Hero;   4266mhz G.Skill 16GB DDR4;

3 minutes ago, auraofjason said:

Doesn't exist, probably gonna launch with the r3 and r5 ryzen cpus.

Why not?They have a 65w cpu

My life

4 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Why not?They have a 65w cpu

Their x300 chipset isn't ready yet.

i9-11900K @ 5.1ghz;   RTX 3090 FE @ 2ghz;   ROG Maximus XII Hero;   4266mhz G.Skill 16GB DDR4;

Likely coming this summer, and from planned specs I have seen, will not support 2 M.2 drives. From board partner sites, there is only one variant of board that will even support NVMe over x4 PCIe as Ryzen only supports 16 PCIe lanes over CPU and 6 more over B350 chipset or 8 over the enthusiast x370 chipset (not announced for release yet) these would interfere with SATA just as the Intel Z170 chipset has.

Its my understanding that on release, according to the almighty @LinusTech himself, there will be 82 motherboards avalable on release day for Ryzen (at 6.25):

I recommend getting 1 m.2 ssd, and getting a 2.5" ssd to acompany that. I am also thinking of building a system in the Node 202 with a Ryzen cpu. Check this video out on watercooling in that case, you should take advantage of overclocking on a Ryzen cpu:

Continued: Don't spend full price on a Windows key, you can buy a Windows 10 Pro key from Kinguin for 30 bucks! https://www.kinguin.net/category/19429/windows-10-professional-oem-key/