Nexus 5

Cataclyst

It's sad that mine is only gonna show up early december... :(

I'm in the same boat as you. Mine doesn't leave the warehouse until early December.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I'm in the same boat as you. Mine doesn't leave the warehouse until early December.

Same :(

Spoiler

| CPU:

Intel i7-4790K | MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus 7 Ranger | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | RAM: Kingstom HyperX 8GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | HD:  WDC Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair 650W | Case: NZXT H440

Razer Mamba 2015| Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Headset: Steelseries H Wireless | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus | Monitor: Asus PA246Q

Yeah that's what I meant!

• 2 weeks later...

Well,just got my Nexus 5 today and I must say........IT LOOKS PRETTY DARN SEXY!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) HAHAHAHAA

Spoiler

| CPU:

Intel i7-4790K | MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus 7 Ranger | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | RAM: Kingstom HyperX 8GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | HD:  WDC Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair 650W | Case: NZXT H440

Razer Mamba 2015| Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Headset: Steelseries H Wireless | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus | Monitor: Asus PA246Q

people seem to complain about the battery life and camera although imo camera isn't overly important but battery life on the other hand...

I've had no problems with the battery life on mine.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I've had no problems with the battery life on mine.

Same hahahaha. But im not a power user so..yeah hahah

Spoiler

| CPU:

Nexus 5

Sexy. Powerful. 1080p. 

All wrapped into one shell.

Camera is so much better after 4.4.1 update. The camera should have been this good when the Nexus 5 first came out. Slackers.

Battery life is really good. I can get a day and a half out of it. Although, I'm not a power user.

Nexus 5

Sexy. Powerful. 1080p. 

All wrapped into one shell.

Camera is so much better after 4.4.1 update. The camera should have been this good when the Nexus 5 first came out. Slackers.

Battery life is really good. I can get a day and a half out of it. Although, I'm not a power user.

I still have no update on the 4.4.1 :((((((.

Spoiler

| CPU:

get the xperia z1 or nexus 5

no need to recommend anything else

I was thinking about getting the HTC one would you recommend those two over the HTC one?

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

I was thinking about getting the HTC one would you recommend those two over the HTC one?

Yeah,the Xperia Z1 and Nexus 5 are a bit faster because of its Snapdragon 800 processor

Spoiler

| CPU:

duno tbh ask linus after he has done his nexus 5 review

Going from my S3 to one of these over Christmas, can't wait! My S3 is simply dyeing :/

I still have no update on the 4.4.1 :((((((.

I did a manual update using adb sideload

I did a manual update using adb sideload

Is it safe? Im not really familiar with manual installs of OS

Spoiler

| CPU:

I've done it all the time. Even with full version upgrades by deleting -w in the command file so it doesn't wipe my device, like 4.3 to 4.4 on my old Nexus 4. 

Android Police has a guide on how to do manual updates

To get Nexus 5 OTA update - http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/12/05/nexus-5-android-4-4-1-ota-file-is-ready-for-you-to-download-and-install-right-here/

Actual guide (Same process) - http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/11/13/android-4-2-build-jop40c-rolling-out-to-the-nexus-7-now-manual-download-link-available/

I've done it all the time. Even with full version upgrades by deleting -w in the command file so it doesn't wipe my device, like 4.3 to 4.4 on my old Nexus 4. 

Android Police has a guide on how to do manual updates

To get Nexus 5 OTA update - http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/12/05/nexus-5-android-4-4-1-ota-file-is-ready-for-you-to-download-and-install-right-here/

Actual guide (Same process) - http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/11/13/android-4-2-build-jop40c-rolling-out-to-the-nexus-7-now-manual-download-link-available/

Welp,i just got the 4.4.2 Update automatically today hahaha :). I guess I won't need to manually install it hahha

Spoiler

| CPU: