CPU Suffix U, T, P, E, K

PRATAP

Hi Experts

i understood somewhat about i3, i5 & i7 and how to choose those based on the needs of program's which we are going to use..

but how to choose those suffix'es of intel CPUs like i3-7100T, 7350K, 7300T etc..

will it really show any difference in performance based on these Suffix Letters??

https://ark.intel.com/

Yeah it tells you the platform (mobile or desktop), the power usage and the ability to overclock.

T variants are lower power consumption and lower clock speeds, k is overclockable, and may have higher out of box clock speeds too. Both are desktop parts.   

If you make a post contradicting mine that doesn't directly address my claims, or cites 'facts' without evidence, I'm probably not going to bother responding to it, because you probably didn't bother reading my post properly, and because life is too short. It doesn't mean I don't have an answer for you. It means I'm not dignifying you with a response. 

14 minutes ago, PRATAP KUMAR PANABAKA said:

Hi Experts

i understood somewhat about i3, i5 & i7 and how to choose those based on the needs of program's which we are going to use..

but how to choose those suffix'es of intel CPUs like i3-7100T, 7350K, 7300T etc..

will it really show any difference in performance based on these Suffix Letters??

K/C=unlocked multiplier (highest stock speeds within their generation+line)

T/S=low power (lower base clock, normally the same boost clock)

U=ultra low power (normally less cores+hyperthreaded)

HQ=mobile+unlocked (normally the same as the K counterpart except clocked a lot lower+different socket)

M=mobile (lower base+boost than desktop counterpart)

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL