Show off your monitor set-up.

Missioncode

I don't know if this been posted yet but I didn't see it when I searched (but it is late so I could have missed it. I did want to get this set up before I went to bed.)

Here is my set-up I mad this pic b/c someone asking why I need 3 monitors set-up. So I sent them this. (add some more labels for you guys. :D) The TV is for when I watch Netflix.

BTW beergamesbeer is Logan's channel from the Tek. 

post-1860-0-98975500-1383989913_thumb.jp

Id rather not share my setup that i have now my PC is soooo outdated and so is my monitor. It some 17 inch 75hz Dell monitor. Anyway. This is the beauty that I want to get for my build:

AOC-i2369Vm-front-view.jpg

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Id rather not share my setup that i have now my PC is soooo outdated and so is my monitor. It some 17 inch 75hz Dell monitor. Anyway. This is the beauty that I want to get for my build:

AOC-i2369Vm-front-view.jpg

I have that monitor, god i love it!

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

I have that monitor, god i love it!

Good to know! Also I'm a noob when it comes to monitors but what cables did it come with? Did it come with DVI or HDMI? Which do you use for it?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I have 2 monitors just upgraded one of my benq m2700hd to their newer XL2720T huge difference for fps, I don't need 3 monitors I can't do that many things at once :wacko:

Good to know! Also I'm a noob when it comes to monitors but what cables did it come with? Did it come with DVI or HDMI? Which do you use for it?

2x HMI and 1x VGA, i think, mines the 27' version not sure if that one is 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

2x HMI and 1x VGA, i think, mines the 27' version not sure if that one is 

nno that one i want is 23"

Specs of my PC:

The total round up of my nonitors is, a X-star 1440p, some lenovo 1440X900, and a BenQ 1080p gaming monitor.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.