Triple Monitor problem

Like the title says, I have a problem with adding a third monitor to my set up. Gaming in 2 monitors, I hardly see any FPS drops when in 1080p in one monitor, and other monitor is idled at the desktop with nothing running on it, however when I add a third monitor, I experience huge FPS drops up to 30-40 fps in certain games when gaming in 1080p in my main monitor and the other two monitors on idle. No idea what could cause that huge amount of FPS drops when the other monitor's are just idled at the desktop background with no other windows, browsers, etc running while gaming on the main monitor at 1080p. Just to clarify again, I am NOT gaming on all 3 monitors, just ONE monitor at 1080p while the other two have nothing on it, just idled at desktop background.

System specs:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 OC'ed at 4.5ghz w/Cooler Master 212 Evo

GPU: GTX 1070

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB Sata III 

Motherboard: MSI 970A Gaming Pro Carbon AM3+

RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16gb 

PSU: Corsair CX750 80+  

Monitors: All the same brand, AOC 27" IPS monitors. 

If these make any differences, but it shouldn't I think:

Keyboard: Logitech G910

Mouse: Logitech G602

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link Archer T9E AC1900 Dual-Band PCI Express

PC Specs:

Case: Master Case Maker 5                                                MoBo: Asus Prime X370-Pro               CPU: Ryzen 1700x                                       

CPU Cooler: Hyper 212X

RAM: Patriot Viper Elite DDR4 16GB (2x8gb) 3600MHz         PSU: Corsair RM 1000w                          GPU: XFX RX 580 x2 in CrossFire                    Monitor: LG 34" Ultrawide Dual Monitor Set-Up  

Keyboard: Logitech G910            Mouse: Logitech Mx Master               

Storage: Samsung 750 Evo 500GB SSD, WD 1TB Black 

well something i figured out a while back was that each monitor connected to your system still uses memory on your gpu. i noticed this with my sli system with triple 1440p. one card would constantly have the memory clock maxed and used more memory. while the other didnt use any. then i found out that the clock was bound to the amount of monitors you have plugged in and if you removed them the clock would drop. maybe something like this is happening to you but idk... you do have a 1070 so it shouldnt be impacting performance... well not that much anyway

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

9 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

well something i figured out a while back was that each monitor connected to your system still uses memory on your gpu. i noticed this with my sli system with triple 1440p. one card would constantly have the memory clock maxed and used more memory. while the other didnt use any. then i found out that the clock was bound to the amount of monitors you have plugged in and if you removed them the clock would drop. maybe something like this is happening to you but idk... you do have a 1070 so it shouldnt be impacting performance... well not that much anyway

What would be the best way to check for this?

PC Specs:

Case: Master Case Maker 5                                                MoBo: Asus Prime X370-Pro               CPU: Ryzen 1700x                                       

CPU Cooler: Hyper 212X

RAM: Patriot Viper Elite DDR4 16GB (2x8gb) 3600MHz         PSU: Corsair RM 1000w                          GPU: XFX RX 580 x2 in CrossFire                    Monitor: LG 34" Ultrawide Dual Monitor Set-Up  

Keyboard: Logitech G910            Mouse: Logitech Mx Master               

Storage: Samsung 750 Evo 500GB SSD, WD 1TB Black