Help with build

Cyqix

Hi.

in September I'm build a new pc, my plan specs are

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/BWLDf8

my budget is 850$

i will be using it for graphics and gaming 

How well will this run?

what could I improve? (I know prices will drop with vega and Ryzen)

my setup is mostly white, white desk white walls white shelves, should I go for a white case,

A good build. I see no issues with it.

Which games do you play? (Because a 480 might be a better choice for some games)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Looks good to me, I'd suggest an rx 480 though (personal opinion),but besides that I see no issues. btw I think @nerdslayer1 will be highly offended if he sees that you stole his logo.

Great looking build!

Want to save some money without too much performance loss? (or none at all in some cases)

• Get 8gb of ddr4, 16GB isn't necessary at all depending on what you do ofc.
  • Get a Seagate HDD instead of a WD one they seem to have more reliability at a lower price (look up the failure rates)
  • Get an OCZ or Crucial SSD, only get Samsung in enthusiast builds, they have higher prices which aren't needed at your price point.
  • Get a 550W PSU, your PC won't need any more than that.

1-Get a better PSU, the NEX has poor voltage regulation. Look up good PSUs here:  

2- Why a black drive? A blue WD drive will do good for your use.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

3 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Looks good to me, I'd suggest an rx 480 though (personal opinion), maybe a 7600k if it fits the budget (with a z270), but besides that I see no issues. btw I think @nerdslayer1 will be highly offended if he sees that you stole his logo.

Do not get a 7600k its a complete waste of money if you're looking to game with a 1060. Even with a 1070 a 7600k is just throwing away money

1 minute ago, Mantix said:

Do not get a 7600k its a complete waste of money if you're looking to game with a 1060. Even with a 1070 a 7600k is just throwing away money

Yes, but not because of that... Because for the same money you can get an i7-7700 and a B250 motherboard. An i5 bottlenecks the 1070 at 1080p....

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

11 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Looks good to me, I'd suggest an rx 480 though (personal opinion), maybe a 7600k if it fits the budget (with a z270), but besides that I see no issues. btw I think @nerdslayer1 will be highly offended if he sees that you stole his logo.

I got a framed picture of that from my wife as a joke, when i got a aerospace engineering job. 

11 minutes ago, Mantix said:

I agree with @PCGuy_5960 I didn't realize you could get a 7700 with the same money.